๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Help with level 1457

sandfly45
sandfly45 Posts: 18 Level 2

This is a tough one! As well as clearing the weed patches and collecting flowers and carrots, you have to collect 15 oysters which are encased in ice and moving on the rafts around the outside. Most of the positions of the ice blocks make it impossible to plan your next move to collect the oyster after waking it up.

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hi there @sandfly45 and welcome to the Farm Heroes Community ๐Ÿค—Good to have you here!

That's a challenging level indeed! But I'm sure our Farm Heroes Experts will have some good advices for you! @Rancid @firebombmarkus @PummyRaj @kiara_wael @mysticalmysty @Foley1362 @bearwithme @wafercookieflippers - Any good tips for our friend @sandfly45 please?

Thanks guys and happy playing ๐Ÿ’

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,342 Candy Moderator

Hello @sandfly45 - this can be a challenging level. The first step is to choose which companion you want to use. The game recommended the breaker and I went ahead with that. The next thing is to get rid of the flowers so you can open up the board and get oysters dropping into the main playing area. I always look for opportunities to affect more than one oyster in a move. Also - if you have the booster (or better yet have Bonnie's help) - you can use a tractor to maximize either breaking some ice/opening oysters and/or getting rid of grass. I just replayed the level and was able to complete it in the moves allowed with 3 stars and just ended up using one shovel on an oyster.

Of course as you are aware, having a lucky board helps. I was able to make a five carrots match twice, which helped me collect the number needed without using Hunter. Good luck and have fun.

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited April 2020

Hi @sandfly45 !

I am not quite to that level yet (almost 100 levels behind you in fact), but I wanted to share a tip that I have used on oysters that has helped me on some levels.

As you probably know, sometimes just getting rid of a couple of the oysters already on the board will allow you to get new ones to drop in a better place. I choose to use the hitter companion with oysters. (I hope thatโ€™s an option!) I will use the 3 free shovels from the beans or with Bonnie at the beginning of a level to unlock and open as many oysters as I can. Then try to match/cascade next to those right away, or better yet, collect enough cropsies to get your companion to hit the oysters you just opened. With the hitter companion, I keep an eye on my companion count. If I am getting close to activating the hitter, I make sure I open up two oysters since the hitter will take those out on the next turn.

I am sure some other friends will have some great advice, but I wanted to give you an idea to try in the meantime.

Good luck! And welcome to our community. I am really glad you are here. ๐ŸŒˆโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿณ

• claudiawojtyla
    claudiawojtyla Posts: 188 Level 3
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I agree with my best friend @wafercookieflippers in using a hitter companion to deal with the oysters. And buying some shovels before starting the level. This is of course you hve enough beans for that. Get back to us if you are still having problems.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,896 Community Manager

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?