🚜 Join the Farm Heroes Summer Community contest🌞 HERE!
👩‍🌾 Become the Farmer of the Month in the Community!🌞😎 HERE!
🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win HERE
🔥 Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga 🌶
👫 Everything you need to know about TEAMS! HERE!

Turn 1-2-3 Grow to Permanent “Garden“ Feature

wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 4,638 Legend

Hi Friends!

Many of you probably had the 1-2-3 Grow! Event where we had the opportunity to collect water and sun cropsies to grow a seed for rewards.

As am avid gardener myself, I really enjoyed the fun of it. Having plants/cropsies to take care of seems like a nice side task to do in Farm Heroes.

I would like to see a “Garden” area where you can keep growing a few cropsies at a time for rewards. They don’t have to be as great at the event, and really they shouldn’t be, but getting a little something every now and then would add to the fun of it. Collecting different cropsies would also be nice for those of us who are collectors in other games (like I am in Candy Crush Friends or Pet Rescue Puzzle).

Thanks!

♥️🐳

Farm Heroes ☀️ Win Gold Bars here  🥕
CCFriends 🌟 Win Gold bars here  🍭
                           ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
                                      love.
37 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.