Beans, how to get some?

Options
Giovanna2009
Giovanna2009 Posts: 132 Level 2
edited May 2020 in Discussions

what are the different ways to get beans? some advices?

Comments

• donnakisor7
    donnakisor7 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Since I'm not linked up with a c/c i can't buy anything the game doesn't come with, but i usually go back to levels that i didn't get 3 stars on and replay them

• donnakisor7
    donnakisor7 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Yeah that's what i do also but I'm more referring to the ones that actually never applied but should of

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,765 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

You get beans after every level and from friends! Hope that answers your question.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Magic beans are super helpful for helping you overcome the evil Rancid the Raccoon in the Rancid Levels. In exchange for magic beans you can:

• Buy the help of Farm Companions, offered before each level begins.
    • Multiply your score when facing Rancid Raccoon: any matched Cropsies will get a damage bonus to help you deplete Rancid's health bar faster.
    • Buy shovel boosters on the pre-game screen. These can be used to open flowers, crack eggs and remove Cropsies, etc.

There are three ways of getting magic beans:

1. You're rewarded with free magic beans when you complete a level. The more stars you score on that level, the more beans you earn.
    2. If you have the maximum five lives, any lives sent to you by your friends will automatically be converted into magic beans.
    3. You can purchase magic beans from the Farm Heroes Saga shop. Click the blue '+' symbol next to the magic bean image at the top of the screen, to access the shop.

Hope this helps 🤗

• Giovanna2009
    Giovanna2009 Posts: 132 Level 2
    Options
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Happy to help 🤩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?