Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

This site is hard

meanamadda
meanamadda Posts: 2 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Off-Topic

I camee here looking for help. I mean what is really going on I can hardly get this message typed before it saves it to draft ..big problems here on your help site!!!;;

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Hi @meanamadda and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I understand that it can be a bit confusing to find your way around the Community but don't worry, you can have a lot of fun with us! Here you will find everything you need to know about the Community. Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything else. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hello @meanamadda and Warm Welcome to the Farm Heroes Community everyone 🤗 We are delighted to have you here 🤩Please feel home, this place is just for YOU!

I know the site can be a bit overwhelming at first, and we're looking at ways to improve it for you guys. So any feedback are welcome 😊Thank you!

My friend @firebombmarkus has already shared with you some info about the King Community, and here are some helpful links to help you make the most out of the Farm Heroes Community:

🌟If you want to find out more about the game and the Studio, check our hottest topics here!

🌟If you want more fun, check the Fun Area here!

🌟If you want more Gold and Boosters, check all our contests here!

So see you around, guys 😉

Happy playing and don't forget to have fun 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?