Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

When will there be new levels on King.com past level 3025?

Headless
Headless Posts: 61 Level 3

I've been waiting for a few WEEKS for new levels to be added past level 3025. I just keep seeing the message "Growing New Levels". Many more levels are available on my tablet, but most of the time I prefer playing on my computer so I don't burn through my tablet battery to play. When will the new ones be available on King.com?

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

@Headless, I completely get it, once we have a routine we try to stick to it, I have my Farm routine as well 😊

Do you happen to have Windows 10 on your PC? We currently do not have any information as to when there will be a release on King.com so all we can do is just keep an eye on the site.

W10 however should give you access to the game app which you can connect to your King account so it can sync and get access to more levels. This way you can still keep your routine 😃

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Currently the world is having really BIG issue ... covid19... so do give more time to the developer ... especially now it is a big mess in the United States ...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,356 Candy Moderator

Hello @Headless Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful King Community 🤗

Actually, there are many levels -- about 225 new levels available both on the PC and the mobile devices, which excludes the levels that were released today!

On your Tablet ---> make sure that you update game App latest version to 5.38.3, and you should be all set.

On your computer ---> I think you are playing on King.Com, isn't it? At present, the levels on King.com stops at # 3025. If you have a Facebook account, you can play those rest of the 225 levels.

But, if you do not like to have/create a Facebook account, your best bet is to play on your Tablet after updating the game App.

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance or clarification. You can simply post your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day! 🐤 🐇 🐤

• Headless

I have been playing the other levels on my tablet occasionally, but I prefer to play on King.com. I don't like to play on Facebook either, too much other junk on the page there.

Are you saying there will never be new levels posted on King.com for this game past level 3025? Or is it just something that's off in the future sometime? If no new ones will be on King.com ever again, I probably will just continue to only play it every once in a while instead of the many times a day which I've been doing for years. :(

Also, if new levels will never be added on King.com, maybe the message there should be that you have reached the end there rather than that they are "Growing New Levels".

• Headless

Are you saying there will NEVER be new levels past 3025 on King.com? If so, I guess I will just not be playing much any more. 😥 I play on my tablet once in a while, but don't like the battery drain to do that. I don't like to play on Facebook at all because there is just too much other junk on the page there.

Also, if no new levels will EVER be added on King.com, maybe the message there should say that rather than the message that they are "Growing New Levels".

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,356 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Headless 🤗

Actually, I am not sure if the King.Com levels are going to be updated or not! I can try to find out and get back to you about that.

But, I am wondering what you are saying about your "tablet"! Why are you saying the battery get drained? Is it too old device? I am playing on iPad from about a year or so, and it is fine! UNLESS I forget to close the display screen and leave the game open, the battery won't get drained! That too, it will go to 50% after playing for 3 to 4 hours continuously!

May be you need to change the whole Battery? Did you try to find out with/from a technician? I am not too expert on these things, but only know a very very little 😅

• Headless

Hi PummyRaj,

My battery is not bad, it's just that I play games on my tablet for a while after I go to bed, that's part of my nighttime routine, and if I use the tablet to play games during the evening before I go to bed instead of my computer, I would have little to no battery power left to use when I go to bed. I realize it's more of a Me problem, but when you have a routine you've been doing for years, it's annoying to have to change things. I was just hoping things would return to normal at some point. Hopefully they will...

Please let me know if you do find out anything about new levels at king.com. And thanks for your replies!!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

@Headless, I completely get it, once we have a routine we try to stick to it, I have my Farm routine as well 😊

Do you happen to have Windows 10 on your PC? We currently do not have any information as to when there will be a release on King.com so all we can do is just keep an eye on the site.

W10 however should give you access to the game app which you can connect to your King account so it can sync and get access to more levels. This way you can still keep your routine 😃

• Headless

@QueenB Thank you so much! I just recently did get a Windows 10 computer and didn't realize that was available. I wish my helpers had transferred into it as well, but playing the game was the main thing I wanted, and this works well for me! Thanks again! 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?