Why do I see others with more levels then me? (Feedback sent to the Studio)!

Thatslife4
Thatslife4 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Support

I’ve just done level 3250 but won’t let me go further , others are on 3265 , why can’t I proceed?

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Thanks @PummyRaj for looking after this 🤗

We can confirm that level 3250 is the last for most of the players. There is an issue however where some of you might see the next episode and sometimes play it, if you have this issue and the game keeps going back to level 3250, know that the studio is aware of this and working on correcting this error.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Hale Hope you are having a great weekend 🤗

First of all, Hearty Congratulations for being one of the top level players 👏 👏 👏

Level # 3265 is the last available level as of now for mobile devices and on Facebook. But, Windows 10 players always has 15 extra levels.

And recently, a test was sent out to a group of very few players - who can play those extra 15 levels (one new episode) even-though they are not using Windows 10.

Unfortunately, only Farm Heroes Studio knows the details of the test and whom they sent it to! As players, we can just hope that we too can receive the test someday!

Hope this made sense! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Have a Farmtastic week ahead and enjoy the new levels that are going to be released in couple of days 🐤 🐇 🐤

• QueenB
    Answer ✓

Thanks for sharing this and know that I mentioned this again to the studio. I. believe the update did day new levels so we. will report this again as I believe it was not meant to release any but the message from App store is stating so.

Thanks again and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

• QueenB
    Answer ✓

Hi all 😊

First of all thank you all for being so patient and sharing your feedback regarding the fact that you can see other players on a higher level through the Episode Race feature.

You will be happy to know that the studio is working on correcting this error during upcoming updates.. (I don't have an exact version yet), I will keep you posted 😉

• QueenB
    Answer ✓

Hi there 😀

Level 3295 is the last available level at the moment, at least for mobile version. if you some players being ahead of you through the episode race, this is an error which the game team is currently working on improving.

Hope. this clears out any doubts ☺️

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?