Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

How can i ask my farm friends for beans?

Bunbuns808
Bunbuns808 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Support

how can i ask my farm friends for beans?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator

Hello @Bunbuns808 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry! Unfortunately, we cannot ask for the "Magic Beans"!

Our friends will receive the lives sent by us, and in return they send 100 Magic Beans, as a way of "Thanking us"!

I think you are running out of your Magic Beans, isn't it? Can you tell me which device you are using? And which level you are on?

If you are somewhere above 1000 or more, scroll down to those past levels and see if there are any levels that you did not earn 3 stars.

And, if you have access to a Laptop, go to https://king.com/play/farmheroes and create an account / log-in. This page still has the "Flash version" of the game and the old version of "Daily Bonus". You can collect Magic Beans daily. But, make sure not to miss out even a single day. Otherwise, the calendar will reset and the Magic Beans count will drop down to 50.

Hope this all made sense! Please post back if you need further clarification or have any more questions. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend 🐀 πŸ‡ 🐀

• Bunbuns808
    Bunbuns808 Posts: 3 Newbie

PummyRaj

thank you for the reply. I am on level 442 w/only 55 beans left. so, i cannot play. I only have my desktop computer. should i switch to the old version? Also, i am sending hearts daily but still after 4 days, i am still at 55 beans. not sure what i else i can do. thank you!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

You will also earn Magic beans when passing levels so keep playing πŸ˜‰

Do you happen to have Windows 10 on your PC?

• onepin
    onepin Posts: 14 Level 2

keep having fun! well i can't; i can't play cos I don't have any beans, not being given any now with the new daily bonus; which are great and I am collecting them, but when will I ever play again if some of these aren't converted to beans

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?