Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Why do I not get the extra move award?

2ยป

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited July 2020 Answer โœ“

Thanks for reporting this but as mentioned before, extra moves gets added directly on your current level when rewarded. After winning the reward and you go to your current level and play, you will noticed the extra moves getting added but you have to pay attention as it happens fast.

Just to make this clear again, Extra moves and +1 bonus rewards are not rewards you can save to use later but it gets automatically added to your current level.

Hope this clears out any doubts ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Trupizupe
    Trupizupe Posts: 42 Level 2

Hi!

ย I have ID 11161861386.ย Thank you!

• Trupizupe
    Trupizupe Posts: 42 Level 2

Hi, Queen B!

I realized that I was not receiving all the grains that I received and started to write down how many I had and add up the gains in the missions.ย I earn 500, 750, 1000 beans, but I get 50, 100 or even 150 less for each mission accomplished.ย Also, when I use a 70-grain mascot, for example, they discount 120 grains.ย You need to fix this.ย I won prizes at the Choo Choo Challenge, but I didn't, either.

Now I just played, I used 4 mascots of 70 beans and 1 mascot of 90 beans, but I discounted 620 beans, instead of discounting 370 beans, as it should be.ย I am very discouraged with so many mistakes, to conquer, but not to receive.

I have ID 11161861386. Thank you!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Thanks for the ID @Trupizupe ๐Ÿ‘

So I asked Player Support to have a closer look and the Magic Beans transactions looks correct and does not show these amounts that you have stated are being deducted.

I have shared on a PM (as this is private) your latest magic beans transactions so you can have a look. Let's continue this chat through the private message ๐Ÿ˜‰

• fantase999
    fantase999 Posts: 6 Level 2

Sorry Queen B, but your information is NOT correct. In the last half hour my team won the Honey pot again. The reward was two extra move buttons. As you, stated, they should have been added on that level immediately since they are not savable. EXTRA MOVES WERE NOT ADDED. I played twice, watching carefully. 20 moves on that level. Played twice and did not get the level. So, playing a third time, I checked to see the number of moves granted. 20 moves. Why gave awards that don't even work? Very discouraging. If I'm the only one this happens to, why can't it be fixed?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator

Hello @fantase999 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

** Those +5 moves will be added one booster at a time in our levels. So, only 5 moves should have been added (automatically) to our level per trial.

Can you please tell me which level you were playing when you had those extra moves? I will make sure how many moves that level actually has, so that I can reaffirm ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

** And just wondering.... @QueenB has wrote above to continue the conversation in the "PM thread". Were you talking to here there? Did you figure out how to open the PM thread?

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?