Options

Comments

• Leny05
    Leny05 Posts: 123 Level 2
    Options
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mad4it76 and welcome to our farmtastic community. First of all we do not ask for personal information (like email addresses) her in the open forum. Could you please edit your comment to remove your email address? Just click on the grey wheel in the upper right corner and click 'edit' and then you can change your post (as long as you do it within 24 hours). At most we would ask for your User ID#.

The challenges are on a timed schedule so once you have successfully completed a challenge and that time -frame ends, you should get your reward and then you should soon see the next challenge. It says there should be a new one each day this week. I am still waiting to see what today's challenge is.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,800 Farm Moderator
    Options

@Leny05 Hi, welcome in this sweetest Community.

This challenge is not present in the event box, but you receive every day a popup. Today there was day 3 challenge: you have to complete 3 new hard levels.

Unfortunately I have completed only 1 new hard level, so tomorrow no rewards!! What about you did you receive popup? How is your opinion reganding Rancid's Challenge?

Have a nice evening 😉🤗🤗🤗

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB This challenge need some improving.

First, all players that have the challenge should get the popup that says what to do.

This challenge also seems to distrub other things in the game. Don´t know if it is an normal event right now. Don´t have any anyway. I have harvest rush and coo-coo challenge. But they only appeared after I had log out and played some levels then logged in again (did that to see if I got an event). Harvest rush and coo-coo usually turn up whitout I have to do anything. So it seems the challenge locked them out.

Then the day 3 challenge that you should play 3 hard levels. Since I don´t get the popup of what to do, I saw encantes picture. I missed the word nuovi (new) so I played 3 old levels so I will miss the reward. But even if I had seen that you need to play 3 new hard levels I would miss the reward because in order to play 3 new I have to play 9 levels. And I don´t play so many levels on a day. And here I just have a couple of hours to do that. Yes a couple of hours. For me I usually open the game in the evening and the challenge ends at midnight. But even if I opened the game earlier I don´t play 9 levels. I know that some players play so many levels and even more then that. But for me that are high up the levels are hard so it don´t be many a day.

And if one think of thoose that are close to the latest levels they might not even have 3 new hard levels to play, if they have this challenge. So if one should play certan levels it have to be ok to play old levels.

• texasteddy81
    texasteddy81 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Sounds difficult bit willing to try.

• Mommas97
    Mommas97 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I get the pop up every time I log in then nothing, no challenge.??? Ugh!

• Leny05
    Leny05 Posts: 123 Level 2
    Options

Yes i only complete until level 11 but before i complete all and no received the rewards. I love this game all my free time is playing that so am waiting for the next event.

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Options

I still whating for new levels. 😏🥴👎 Two days ago, I collected 10 new star's ( finished challenge ). But whiteout gifts ‼️ 👎👎👎

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Options

Now I have 15 new levels, but I still don't have gifts ( 10 new star's / finished challenge ). 😏👎👎👎🥴😏

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Mommas97 and welcome to the Community 🤩

This challenge is not present in the event tab but, the pop up you receive every day, tells you what the challenge is and how long you have to complete it.

Hope this clears out any doubts ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?