Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I’m not getting any events or quests.

Options
Alison_Lawrie
Alison_Lawrie Posts: 15 Level 2

Is there something I need to do to get the events and quests? I did get them all the time, now I don’t get any. Help

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Alison_Lawrie Hearty Welcome back to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have not been receiving any events or Quests into your game!

You have actually posted this same question in April too. Here is the link ---> Not getting Special Events in my game

Is it still the same from past few months OR did you receive any events since you have posted the above question?

Can you tell me what version you have right now? It should be 5.30.4 or higher to have the latest updated version. Also, make sure that you have cleared the cache and have minimum 2 GB free space available on your device memory. All these precautions make our game ready to receive any event -- when it comes towards us.

Sometimes, even if we have the latest version and ready with everything else from our side, we might not be in the group to receive those special events and hence, we might not receive them for a while! So, that could be a reason for you not receive the "special events".

But, with regards to "Quests" -- I thought everybody receives them now! But, I will make sure about it and confirm with you.

I can get back to you with any info only on late Monday or on Tuesday, as the Farm Heroes Community Team is out for the weekend. And, it will take a bit for me to ask them and get an answer from them. Hence, I request you to please be patient.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back and let me know if you have any further questions. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Thank you for understanding and your patience. Have a great rest of the weekend 🐇 🐇

• Alison_Lawrie
    Alison_Lawrie Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for your help. The events and quests started working again last time after I enquired. And I have had them up until about two weeks ago.

i have version 5.40.3

i have cleared my cache and I have about 40gb acailable.

unfortunately my game status has not changed. Thanks Alison

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?