@LeaC Happy to hear you are enjoy growing these cute cropsies 😍

• Pikas
    Pikas Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2020

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Welcome to our Community @Pikas πŸ€—

Sorry, but we only use English in the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood.Β 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day ☺️

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @QueenB πŸ€—

Thank you very much always asking for our Feedback about such wonderful events and also for the tag ❀️

I did not have a good experience with our latest "1-2-3 Grow" feature πŸ˜• This time, 2 of the events showed up on my iPad -- on & off, on & off, if we tend to one of the Cropsie, the other one would also show the same progress. But, that is not the issue I am complaining about (but, just wanted to inform you that there were duplicates in the "Events").

So, my issue was, it kept restarting again and again even after completing 2 or 3 stages and collecting 2 gift boxes minimum. It would suddenly go back to "seeding/planting" mode and ask me to start over! Being in the higher levels, it is very hard to find the "new" levels with both the Water & Sun Cropsies. And, it would not recognize the Cropsies I have already given and would go to level 1? It was the hardest for me πŸ˜” πŸ˜“

Can something be changed for this? The higher levels are very very hard and almost impossible to win them without boosters OR extra help! It is also hard to find the levels with Sun & Water Cropsies too 😌 And in between these hard tasks, if my "Cropsie" sets back to stage 1, it would be too difficult to finish the whole event and grab the prizes!

I did take screenshots on my iPad. I will post them if you need to see the "timer" and the stages that my Cropsies disappeared / reappeared as seedling! So, that is my feedback for this week's event (I am so sorry for bringing the complaint to you πŸ™ƒ)

• QueenB

This is very very helpful feedback @PummyRaj and no apologies needed 😁

I will make sure the studio sees your feedback πŸ‘

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5

t's My Favourite Event ‼️ πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

• QueenB

One of my favorit events too 😍🀩

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator

1-2-3 Grow is back and yestarday I got it!!!

Rewards are always welcomeπŸπŸ“πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“πŸ

YeahhhhhπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• QueenB

Yep πŸ₯°

Almost done this time 🀠

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5

Yes come back πŸ‘πŸ˜‰ It's still My Favourite Event β€ΌοΈπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ In this Week I have 3 New Events. But second week No More New Levels 😏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?