No special events including Rainbow Bridge

Kittykatk8
Kittykatk8 Posts: 4 Newbie

I haven't had any special events since my last update which was near the beginning of June. There haven't been any other updates available since then and everytime I play I just get the box in corner saying (... Coming soon!). I have tried all the tricks I usually try when this happens, restarting phone, deleting cache, deleting data, deleting app - but none have worked. When I logged in today after deleting cache again I had a bit of hope because a thing popped up about the Rainbow Bridge challenge (on the main screen before you enter the game) but then it disappeared and I couldn't find a trace of it anywhere until I found the community.

I've attached a couple of screenshots in the hope someone has an idea of what's going on or how it can be fixed? Thank you

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5

@Kittykatk8 I´m not sure how to put this to get it right.

You say that you got the popup for rainbow. You will not find it anywhere in the game. What you should do is play normal/regular levels to collect crops. You can play levels you already played and/or new levels.

There is two kind of rainbows. One there you are together with others and you should collect together 8 billions crops.

The other kind is that you on your own should collect 3 000 crops.

So what rainbow you have you have to try to remember what it said in the popup.

When it ends for you depends on where you live. In europe it ends friday morning.

You can read more about the rainbow in the thread rainbow bridge. https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/306383/join-us-over-the-rainbow-bridge/p1

When it comes to other events. I don´t know what more you can do to get them.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,901 Community Manager

Hi @Kittykatk8, hope @piaandersson explanation how the Rainbow bridge challenge works help 😊

As for not having any events, there is nothing wrong, you're game is just not part of the group that get events. You see, special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

We'd love to be able to manually add these features to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

• Kittykatk8

@piaandersson The only pop up I had was for the group one, I haven't seen anything of the other. But I think I kind of understand after @Queen-4@QueenB 's explanation that maybe I'm not getting any special events at the moment so maybe that comes under that too. I think it's just weird because I've never gone longer than a week without new extra events popping up so to go 6 weeks is giving me withdrawal symptoms! Haha. I don't play many games just this and 1 other so when you can't earn extra lives etc it doesnt last long.

Thank you for the help though, at least I know I haven't broken my phone!

• Kittykatk8

Sorry I tried to remove the extra tag I did there but it didn't let me. I will learn I promise!

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5
    edited July 2020

@Kittykatk8 If you got the popup that you should collect crops in group. You have that, but you don´t see that anywhere. It is just that popup. I´m not sure how it works for the group. But you can replay old levels or play new levels. Then you just have to wait and see if the group collected engough crops. It should end (depending where you live) either midnight tonight or maybe early tomorrowmorning. So you can just try play and see if you get rewards otherwise you will get a popup that the group didn´t collected enough.

When it comes to event. Sometimes I don´t see it in my game. What I do is this. Close the game totally. Clear the cache. Open the game, but not hit the play button. Go instead down to the left to the yellow cirkel. Then click on my profile. Log out. Then play level 1-5. Then close the game totally. Then open the game. Go again to the yellow cirkel, my profile and log in. This usually works for me and I play on a android phone.

So if you play on android phone/tablet you can try that. If you play on someother device I don´t know if you can do the same.

I thougt to write that yesterday, about the event, but you said you had deleted the app and that didn´t work so this should not work. But I forgot to ask when you deleted the app. So give it a try.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?