Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

🎁Choo Choo Challenge! What are your thoughts πŸ€”

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

@MountainMom, really great feedback here and I also agree that it would be nice with some variation when it comes to the recharge boosters.

Let's keep these great feedback coming and @QueenMia and I will make sure your valuable feedback gets passed on to the team πŸ’ͺ

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5

I think sow... it's very good idea and good challenge πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ But I can't try πŸ₯΄πŸ˜πŸ˜€ I still whitening for on New Levels β€ΌοΈπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,776 Farm Moderator

@QueenB I really don't like Choo Choo Challenge, 2 years ago was much more different and easier to end.

First it's better less boxes gifts but with the chance to win different boosters!

The first 3 boxes gifts consequencial

The bronze, silver and gold boxes every 2 levels. For the players satisfaction is better a short challenge and much more valuable rewards.

Totally only 6 boxes!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Thanks for the tag @PummyRaj 😊

I agree with a lot that was said earlier. I don’t find the recharge boxes very valuable and especially the shovel recharge @QueenB I obviously am using more boosters than some of these other players and sometimes I intentionally use up my last shovel so I can buy 3 shovels with beans. But the recharge defeats the purpose and gives me a shovel so now I’m stuck with just one shovel instead of the potential three I could have had.

I also would prefer something else for the last gift - maybe the egg cracker or clean up booster. Maybe you could mix up some of the prizes in the later gifts and add an Amelia’s air drop or something.

But bottom line I love Choo Choo and appreciate when it appears in my game. πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5

I do enjoy this challenge but I do agree with some of you.

1) extending the timeframe would wonderful especially to those in the higher levels

2) having an egg cracker or a clean cropies added. I would play more if those were added

3) the recharge does not always help me

• marcia220416
    marcia220416 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited September 2020

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello @marcia220416 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better.

Can you please post your "Feedback" comment in English, so that we all can read it and understand πŸ™‚

Thanks a lot! Have a great day and a Farmtastic weekend ahead πŸ“ 🍐

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,061 Pro Player 👑

Thanks for tagging me @PummyRaj

I enjoy the Choo Choo Event,

I agree that the recharge needs to be changed as I already have boosters from the daily rewards.

A longer time frame would be better for me and other players that are on the higher levels πŸŠπŸˆπŸ¦™πŸ³πŸ¦˜πŸ¦Ž

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

I love the daily enhancements that the game offers. I hope to improve and add more

• Trupizupe
    Trupizupe Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited July 2020

In all consecutive levels, I played, I passed the Challenger gifts from Choo Choo, but I did not receive them.Β Me and all the other players were very discouraged, because we played to overcome the difficulties, pass the levels and win prizes, when the game equipment does not work, it is discouraging.Β I hope a definitive solution, as this is not the first time this has happened.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?