SandraMar Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited July 2020

** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• SandraMar
    SandraMar Posts: 27 Level 2
    I have my boosters blocked 2200?

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5

@SandraMar There is a couple of things you can try.

You can try to scroll down and play some specifik levels. Take them in the order they written.

Level 5.. Level 8...Level 13... Level 23...Level 31... And level 72.

Then try the level you are on.

If that didn´t help. If you play on android mobil clear the cache. You should find that in the moible if you go to settings---apps. Find farm heroes and there go to storage and then click clear cache. If you play on iphone you can´t clear the cache. If you play on a computer clear the cache in the browser you use.

If that didn´t help. Log out from the game and then open the game and play witout logging in. Play levels 1 up to 73. Then log in again. It is a quit of levels to play again. One played just 1 - 15 and got the boosters back, so you can try that first.

If that didn´t help the only option left is to reinstall the game. But reinstall the game can make you loose your boosters so you start whit just 1.

The problem was reported to the studio april 14 but have not been fixed yet.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/292387/locked-boosters-reported-to-the-studio/p1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?