Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

What is "param to has too many elements" error???

Answers

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5

@tiotiote When it comes to the error messages it is another thread about that. You can either write a comment in that so you can follow what says in that thread or just keep an eye on that thread.

What is "param to has too many elements" error.

.https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/306707/what-is-param-to-has-too-many-elements-error#latest

I donΒ΄t know how it is whit events on pc. From the picture you put in it seems like you play on facebook. I donΒ΄t know how it is on facebook or win 10 app. Maybe @PummyRaj or @Chicken_Slayer can say how it is.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,404 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @tiotiote Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear that you have been having the "Param" issue in your game!

Another player also has reported about the same, and I have suggested them to contact the Facebook Support Can you also please try to do that from your side? And here is the thread for your reference ---> Issue with "Param" error

I have also escalated this issue to our Farm Community In-charge, so that King team can to talk to the Facebook people. Hopefully, the issue gets better soon.

I will get back to you if our Farm In-charge needs any information like your ID number etc., For now no other info is needed πŸ‘οΈ

And with regards to the events -- I could not figure out whether you have Windows 10 or not in your PC! If you do, please download the game through Microsoft Store and the events are available on that platform. It is only the browsers, that we do not see the "special events". Hopefully, we will receive other special events also, just like the "Honey Harvest" feature!

Please post back if you have further questions or need clarifications.

Thank you for posting about the issue. Hopefully, King will be able to resolve the issue through Facebook!

Have a Farmtastic Day πŸ“ πŸ“

P.S: Since you have posted about the "Param" issue, that is already existing in another thread, this post will be merged with the above one (the link I have posted in Green Fonts).

• tiotiote
    tiotiote Posts: 23 Level 2

I have windows 8.1 pro

• tiotiote

The same problem for a week. Windows 8.1

• PummyRaj
    Answer βœ“

Hello again @totiotto Hope you are having a nice day πŸ€—

Is the "Param" issue was taken care by the Facebook team? Or is that box still popping up when you are trying to send lives?

If you are seeing that pop-up, our Farm Heroes Community In-charge would like to know a detail....

Do you remember to how many people you are sending lives to (approximately)? It does not have to accurate...

Talk to you soon! Have Farmtastic Day πŸ“ πŸ“

• PummyRaj

Hello @Coreena_Lilly Hope you are having a nice day πŸ€—

Just wanted to follow up with you about the "Param" issue.

Are you still seeing this pop-up in your game OR was it taken care by the Facebook team?

If you are still seeing the issue, were you able to note down the details of "to how many people you are sending the lives / requests at a time?

Can you please post those for me? Our Farm game Community In-charge needs those details please.

Thank you and talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic Day πŸ“ πŸ“

• tiotiote

Hello. Yes the problem still appears. There are 80 people and I play with 10 people. windows 8.1. pro. It s weird it looks like I have 2 different games because I got the boosters twice.

ask me if you want more information.Thank you

• tiotiote

my 10 people who play with me are not on the friend request list.

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @tiotiote Hope you had a great weekend πŸ€—

Thank you so much for the useful information πŸ™

I have informed about your friends list. to our Farm Community In-charge team. I will get back to you if they need any further info.

Thank you so much for your patience. Have a Farmtastic day πŸ“ πŸ“

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Thanks @PummyRaj for the heads up and thanks to @tiotiote @Coreena_Lilly for reporting this and for providing us detailsπŸ‘πŸ˜‰

We've passed this on to the Studio which is checking this out with Facebook. This is being looked at but, we do not know when we will hear back and what they will say so we ask you to be patient and perhaps keep playing on mobile device if possible?!

We'll let you know as soon as we know more and really sorry for the trouble πŸ˜•

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?