chance to "win" gold bars

Options
tess11
tess11 Posts: 3 Newbie

I've had it with this game, you say we have a chance to earn or win gold bars, but the fact is we have to BUY them. I have earned all the stars required, but you want $2.99 for the gold bars. I don't think so.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

Do you mean the piggy bank? Because that can only be spent against money. Did you get a special offer and it is only for money to get it. I would like to send you to the ideas section, where you can vote and open an idea yourself. Please have a look at the list of ideas beforehand !! Not that it was opened twice. You are welcome to take part in competitions here. Competitions are currently taking place everywhere and can be used to win gold bars and boosters.

Good luck

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @tess11 and warm welcome to the Farm Heroes Community πŸ€—

We have plenty of opportunities to win Gold bars, here on the Community! Just keep an eye in ourΒ Contests Area HEREΒ - There's always a contest going on πŸ˜‰

Good luck 🌟

See you around the Community, don't forget to have fun πŸ’

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Added to what has already been said, the two are very different. Chances to win gold in the community are different to buying the gold within a game via the piggy bank. You don't have to buy, just ignore it. You can read all about how the piggy bank works here just for your information 😊

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/251489/superstar-information-post-what-exactly-is-the-piggy-bank

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?