Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Awards - Paradise of Pearls event

Options
Trupizupe
Trupizupe Posts: 42 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Support

At the Paradise of Pearls event, when I reached level 3, I received incentive gifts, but I only received the beans, the boosters were not credited to my profile.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello @Trupizupe Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

Once we win the 3rd level of Pearl Paradise (or any other event), the rewards we receive are Magic Beans and "Recharge" of the Boosters. Which means, if any of the boosters are all used up and at zero, then, they will be recharged instantly and become 1.

But, if we already have 1 or more boosters, we will not receive anything at that time. So, basically, the gift we receive (most players) after the 1st tier is completed -- is 5000 Magic Beans.

And it is the same with any "Special event"..... only change is the number of Magic Beans vary from 1000 to 5000 🙂

Hope this made sense and clarifies. If you have further questions, please post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Keep having fun in your game(s). Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍐

P.S: Sorry, I should have said "all" players who have played the event, but I wrote "most players" receive 5000 Magic Beans.

• Trupizupe
    Options

Hi, PummyRaj!

It doesn't make sense to me. I believe that this could be clear, put as an alternative, which does not happen.

What about the Choo Choo's Challenger gifts? Why don't I receive the achievements for each level exceeded? This is not the first time that I need to complain about gifts, prizes and beans that I win and do not receive. At each level I have to keep taking notes, calculating and making prints to see if they are following the rules.

Thank you! 😘

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again dear @Trupizupe 🤗

I will see if I have taken Screenshot of the "rewards' I have received after winning one of the special events (all 3 tiers -- after winning levels 3, 6 and 9). If I find them, I will post them here and explain a bit more about the difference.

Usually (well, most of the events) -- after level # 3, we receive Magic Beans and "Recharge" of Boosters, then after level #6, the prize will be 2 or 3 "Color Collector" boosters (the Dog), then after winning the final level #9, we get 3 rewards -- Unlimited lives, some Magic Beans and a set of all 4 boosters (sometimes, it will be 1 each and sometimes, we get 2 of each).

With regards to "Choo Choo Challenge" ---> For the first 3 gift boxes, we receive "recharge" boosters. But from 4th box on wards, we do receive 2 of the boosters from each box - which varies from Magic Beans to the first 4 boosters like Shovels, Tractor boosters, etc.,

If you are sure you have not received them, please contact the "King Player Support Team" directly from your game. This way, the team will receive your details. Once you send the complaint, you will receive an automated email as acknowledgement. Please wait for 3-5 days, to hear back from them. If you have not heard till then, you can send a reply through that automated email itself and remind them that you are still waiting to be heard from them.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance 🙏

• Trupizupe
    Options

Hi, PummyRaj!

Thank you for your attention and I apologize for the questions, but, unfortunately, the technical team has made successive mistakes, which is very discouraging.

Now, for example, my game crashed at the end and I still lost Bonnie's progress, a life, the beans I used for the mascot and the boosters I used.

Thank you my dear! 😘

• Trupizupe
    Options

Hi, PummyRaj!

I have already contacted you, who instructed me to contact the Support Team, who would receive an email with a response about the Choo Choo Challenge awards, which I never receive.

I contacted the Support Team, who referred me back to you, because the community could guide me.

Is there no solution anywhere?

Thank you!

• PummyRaj
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello dear @Trupizupe 🤗 Hope you are doing great and staying safe!

I am sorry, I forgot to mention in my above comment... when we contact the "Support Team", receiving an automated email with a suggestion of "posing in the Community", is common & generic. Please ignore those steps as you have already posted in the Community.

If it has been more than 3 days, please do send a reply through that email you have received and inform them that you are still waiting for their help with regards to your rewards. And you have contacted them only after writing in the Community.

Please do not send a new complaint from your game, but send a reply to the last email you have received from them (even if it says that they are closing the ticket). It might take a while for you to hear from them as they are too busy with handling too many complaints about missing rewards and purchase issues - especially now with the pandemic.

Also, can you please give me the ticket number you have received from them? You can locate that in the "Subject Line". I will ask our Farm Community In-charge team if they can do anything?

Oh! If you would like to win some Gold Bars for your game, please feel free to take part in our Contests. Here is the link ---> Contests in Farm Heroes Saga

Please click on all the threads that are highlighted in Blue.

All the Best and talk to you soon 🍓 🍓

• Trupizupe
    Options

Hi, PummyRaj!

Hi, PummyRaj!

I've already done this ... I waited for them to resolve, I sent another email, I sent messages on technical support, but nothing has changed. I continue to pass the levels on the Choo Choo Challenger, without receiving the prizes.

Thank you! 🤗🤗

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

@Trupizupe Hi and Welcome again! How are you? 🍓🍏

Just an important think when you reply in the Community remember to use @ before nickname, so the member is tagged!

Enjoy your day!!🤗🤗

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@Trupizupe It´s not easy for me to explain in english but I shall try. And I have picture so maybe it show what I mean.

When wee recive recharge boosters in event like pearl paradise or choo-choo challenge. It only affects if we have 0 (zero) boosters. So in my first picture where I don´t have any boosters I will get so it show the number 1 at them. I will not get any dogcolor since I already have one. But when one have boosters like you already have it will not be any extra boosters. So for you in pearl paradise after level 3 it will only give beans. After level 6 you will only get 3 dog color. And it is the same whit recharge life. You only get a life if you have 0 (zero) life.

So in my picture that shows that boosters I have 0 (zero) It will recharge/refills so they be number 1 at them. So like my picture show, I will get 1 boosters but not you that already have some boosters.

You not alone to think that one will get extra boosters when it says +recharge. And we are many players that want them to change so you acctually do get boosters instead of just recharge.

The words "ladda upp" is swedish and is the same as recharge.

Hope you understand what I mean. Otherwise maybe @PummyRaj or @Chicken_Slayer can explain in other ways.

reward after level 3.

reward after level 6.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?