anyone else as clueless as i am....come be clueless together lol

nay777
nay777 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Discussions

Please help me understand what i need to do in order to participate and properly do what i need in order to become a member that people can depend on

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,861 Candy Moderator

Hello @nay777 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

Do you need any help with your game OR to go around in this Community?

Do you have a question about any of your games? Would you like to participate in contests to win some Gold Bars? What all King Saga games do you play?

If you can give me more details, I will be happy to assist you and also give you links for the Contests in those specific games you play 🙂

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic Day 🍓 🍒 🍐

• nay777
    nay777 Posts: 7 Level 2

thank u for ur quick response. i am interested in what options i can help in the comunity or what the main purpose is and what i am able to do if that isnt too much to ask. im not sure what this is all about. i love to play farm hero sago. i am on level 1960

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,861 Candy Moderator

Hello again @nay777 🤗

I have just answered your Question at this link ---> https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/306842/what-do-i-need-to-do-in-order-to-be-able-to-participate-and-be-a-big-help-of-tto-ihe-king-community#latest

But, you have added more details here, so I will explain a bit more than in my other answer 🙂 And, no it is not too much to ask. I am loving your questions and your motto of helping others ❤️

So, this King Community's main purpose is to help out players of all King Saga games. And all of the people that help out here are players just like you and me.

Since you play Farm Heroes Saga, you keep checking here in "Discussions" and "Support" tabs. There will be many players coming here everyday to coming with one or other issue. Some come for level help, and some come with technical issues and some are here to vent out about a level they are stuck on and some come to complain about the rewards that are missing in a special event.

You have to make sure that you answer with thorough information. If you are not sure about a level, always go back and play the level and come back with better tips to win the level.

And while you keep posting, you will achieve some badges and raise up in levels too. Currently you are a New Bee -- which means a new comer. Your level will grow as your comments / posts increase.

That's all there is. And the better answers you give, and the best help you provide, the Community Managers keep checking us and consider as either Game Experts or Superstars of the Community.

Did I miss anything? Would you like to know anything else 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?