Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Pause unlimited life

2»

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2022

I could propose a way of enabling this. Even if we couldn't start and stop it, if we could just start it at a better time.

We have the several weeks long rewards that we can play free or buy the pass. Last time I unlocked the unlimited lives I didn't collect it until I was ready. Could we not have an extension to the life bank, or something similar where unlimited lives are stored. Even if once you click the timer it doesn't stop. At least you could choose it at the time that's better for you to start and if you don't use it all, then that's on you?

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5

@QueenB I lift this. Because to day I had to waste about 13 hour of time.

When I logged in i the game I got 4 hour, guess as a new years gift from the team. Then I already had 2 hour waitning from the quest that I hade to collect to do more quest. Then I got is it 1 hour from the yardpass. And then hours from the 1-2-3 grow. Then I got 6 hour from choo choo.

I played some levels but noway that I can play so many hours. So for me around 13 hour just wasted.

And now I have 2 hour waiting from the quest, and pummyray said that we shall get unlimitid life tomorrow. So I guess I will waste more time tomorrow because I wan´t be playing so many hours.

So to pause unlimitide life would be great.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,326 Pet Rescue Moderator

I've had the same thing. 45 minutes out of 24 hours free, I managed to play ☹

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?