Is level 1971 possible.

Options
5378158900 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited August 2020 in Discussions

475 crops seems impossible with this board layout and amount of slime. Has anyone passed this level with this amount of crops?

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,818 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @5378158900 and Welcome in this sweetest Community 🍎 🍏 πŸ“

Just to be sure about level 1971 is in Farm Heroes Saga? If you check the screenshot there are no 475 crops but is a Rancid level.

May you check please if is another level or a different King's game? Remember to use @ before nickname to reply.

I wish you a lot of fun in this Community πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @5378158900 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

Let me check the level and get back to you.

Can you please tell me which device you are using? If you are on PC, are you playing on King.com OR through Facebook?

Sometimes, there could be slight differences on various devices. Hence, would like to make sure and play on the same device you have.

Please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    edited August 2020
    Options

@encantes and @PummyRaj On king.com you see how many crops you need to collect in rancid levels, what I know that is the only place you see what to collect in numbers. And on king.com there is one move less, it is 21 moves in my game.

I have tried a couple of times and only get down to around 300. DonΒ΄t know what that will be in % that are shown in ohter devices. DonΒ΄t remember how I played it before when I finish it. Probably used some shovels. I took a screenshot.

5378158900 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

I am playing on an old laptop and playing through King.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you for confirming dear @5378158900 πŸ€—

Will play the level in few minutes and get back to you with any tips I can come up with. Since it is a Rancid level, I might take a bit longer.

If your level board is also looking like the one our friend @piaandersson shared,

1) then focus on igniting those "Fire Crackers". They will help to "break the ice blocks". By this, you will get to the grass floor and keep making combos there;

2) One big help would be starting the level with the +2 bonus Cropsies (the option where we spend 1750 Magic Beans);

3) If you have few "Tractor" boosters saved up, use them on the bottom 2 lines of the board to clear the Grass right away, so that you can start making the combos without wasting any moves.

** Oh! Another tip... do not waste your Magic Beans on a Companion for any of the Rancid levels. Most of the times, his levels are "slime" levels, and "Cleaner" companion is not much of a use for these levels! So, it is a waste of 90 Magic Beans - each time you try the level.

I will see if I can come up with anymore useful tips, after playing the level.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic day πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?