Get free hearts/Lives!

kittiecarla
kittiecarla Posts: 662 Level 3
edited August 2020 in Ideas

well we all know that in though games we usually loose hearts so i just decided to get dis idea of getting free hearts if u dont really get hearts from friends or F5 buddies

if u like this idea please vote for it

7 votes

Declined · Last Updated

I am afraid we will have to decline this one as the game already rewards us lives by giving them as rewards for completing an events, challenge and other special features and from the Honey Harvest team mates. If you usually play connected to Facebook, may I recommend you try connecting to a King account instead? This way, you get to play with players from all over the world rather than just your Facebook friends. Do you have King account already?

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Your idea sounds good, but I have to tell you that you will get a life again after 15 minutes. If you play another game in the meantime, you will have your 5 lives back together. I am happy to pass it on. See what dear CM says about it!

@QueenB

• kittiecarla
    kittiecarla Posts: 662 Level 3

yh exactly but what about if ur in a weekly race and ur stuck on a hard level and u reallyy need gold bars coz u dont have enough what do u do nd ur lives are still counting down nd u also dont have gold bars to buy more hearts

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

Hi @kittiecarla, thanks for submitting your idea!

I am afraid we will have to decline this one as the game already rewards us lives by giving them as rewards for completing an events, challenge and other special features and from the Honey Harvest team mates.

If you usually play connected to Facebook, may I recommend you try connecting to a King account instead? This way, you get to play with players from all over the world rather than just your Facebook friends.

Do you have King account already?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?