I am unable to play these games why??? I can't win gold bars right?

Options
sunnyland1
sunnyland1 Posts: 8 Level 2

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I joined so I can win hold bars but I can't seem to figure this whole thing out

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,831 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @sunnyland1 and Welcome in this sweetest Community 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓

Wow I like your nickname because is sunny😉

Here in the Community there are a lot of events, challenges to partecipate and to win some gold bars,

Please check here it's very easy to join it:

Cropsie Harvest - count the Cropsies and win 50 Gold Bars here 

Farm Fall Race - Choo Choo vs Amelia vs Hunter Join the race and win 25 Gold Bars here 

To have more info about the Community here:

Hot right Now in Farm 

I wish you a lot of fun here and if you have any question please write in the comment box below and use @ before nickname

Have a 🌞🌞 day!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,110 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hello there and welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Have you playing any King's Game/Games like Candy Crush, Farm Heroes and other King's Games? 😊

If yes, which King's Game have you playing while you can Join King Games's Contests to chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊

And Yes! This website (King Community) has only Support, Discussion, Contests and others.

Type of phone's Version (such as Android, iOS, Kindle and Windows Phone) : You can search 'King' then you click on any King's Game (Games) to show 'Saga' by King then you download it/them on Google Play Store (Android / Kindle / Windows Phone Version) / App Store (iOS Version) . 

Computer Version (such as Facebook and King Online Game) : You can't download any King's Game(Games) on computer. But you can search 'Saga' by King then you click on any King's Game(Games) on Facebook only. Or you can also search what's King game plus Saga Game on Google Search, then it shows 'Online' to play it now but it's available some King's Games only. (Here is my example as below 👇) 

So can you got to play it/them? I hope you can play it/them! 😉

Enjoy your joining and have a nice day! 😊

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

A lot of players take part in our community challenges. Our community managers choose the lucky players on draw basis. So we can not guarantee any player that he / she will win. But keep participating and there is chance that you may win.

Best of luck and have a lovely time ahead.😀

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,037 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hello @sunnyland1 and a very warm welcome to our Farmtastic Community! You mention not being able to play "these games" - which games are you referring to? Some of the King games, like Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga offer opportunities to win gold bars while playing the game (for example finishing in 1st, 2nd or 3rd place when completing an episode), however at this time Farm Heroes doesn't offer any opportunity to win gold bars on a regular basis for playing the game, only boosters and sometimes extra moves. However there are occasional special events like the Golden Egg which is currently ongoing, and you have a chance to win a few gold bars in that event.

As has been mentioned above, there are opportunities to enter various contest throughout the community and if you are chosen as a winner, you can win gold bars in your game. The contests in the general community page will usually give you the option of having the gold bars in your game of choice, otherwise the games that you find on each specific game area will award the winners gold bars for that specific game.

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

I wish you good luck and Happy Crushing (or gathering cropsies as the case may be). 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?