🌟 Tell us how you play Farm Heroes!

Options

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,796 Farm Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @vama1720 and Welcome in this sweetest Community 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“

Sorry but we use to speak in English, here there are players all over the world is more easier and faster to understand! May you please re-post in English? If can use a translator with your pc or mobile.

May you re-post in English?

There is now anΒ international areaΒ for German,French and Spanish

Many thanks for your understanding πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€—πŸ€—

Have a nice day 🌞

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,796 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @QueenMia and Good Morning 🌞 🌞 🌞

I ❀❀ this game! It's the first and the only one in the King's game.

I started to play 5 years ago just to have more fun but after a while I realized that it is a very antistress!

I play every day when I have time especially when I wakeup and before sleeping, my job is with shifts and is easier to have free time. I love all the different crospies, everyone with is features. My preferite are the sheep, I don't love the bulls and mushroom.

There are a lot of different events and we have the chance to win precious rewards!

I'm not young, but not old 🀣🀣🀣 medium age and I suggest to all Farm Heroes Saga to reduce your stress level!

I wish you a lovely day πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4
    Options

Hello fellow farmers πŸ‘‹

I have been playing Farm Heroes for over 5 years now. I would actually like if there was someway that the team could tell me exactly when I started. Anyway, first & foremost, I play because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this game. I am dedicated to FHS because this is the only game that I play. I play this game every chance that I get. If I can’t sleep at night, when I am waiting at a doctors office, or even while waiting on hold on the phone. Playing FHS helps take my mind off of things that I am worried about. FHS is good for the soul! I am proud to be part of the FHS family!

β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @QueenMia - I try to play Farm Heroes once a day (usually in the evening because I am busy during the day with work). I like the sense of accomplishment I get when I beat a level especially getting all those sheep to the hay or getting all the bulls to get the roses. However it gets frustrating too when I can't seem to get that last sheep to the hay or accomplish some other last task to complete a level. Especially since I now get Bonnie only on the weekends. So I don't play as many levels as I used to but I still enjoy the game and continue to progress (just more slowly these days).πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone and thank you for sharing your experiences πŸ€—These are very interesting and helpful indeed! Don't hesitate to give us plenty of details on how the game makes you feel - If it's helping you in anyway throughout your day or what's your favorite time and place to play πŸ˜‰

So glad to read that you're enjoying the game as much as we do! Happy playing to you all, don't forget to have fun πŸ’

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

hi

i started it for badges but now i love to play this because now i am founding 45 levels only in candy crush saga thatswhy i am playing another games also.

FHS is One of them.

• vagnerodrigues
    vagnerodrigues Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited September 2020
    Options

** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• vagnerodrigues
    vagnerodrigues Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited September 2020
    Options

** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• Leny05
    Leny05 Posts: 123 Level 2
    Options

I love to play this game in every where every time i have i play. Playing this one no stress and is adictive. I am playing farm Heroes Saga for many years and i suggest to my friends.

Have a good time to Every one farmers.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @vagnerodrigues @Leny05 πŸ‘‹ Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us πŸ€—

@vagnerodrigues - Please note thatΒ we only use EnglishΒ on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. Therefore, please to re-post in English. Thank you πŸ™Β If you speak French, Spanish or German, you can join our International Corner HERE.

See you around, guys πŸ˜‰

Happy playing and don't forget to have fun πŸ’

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?