Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Mystery Club

Options
LoveFunUnicorn
LoveFunUnicorn Posts: 18 Level 2
edited September 2020 in Off-Topic

Hello,

I know someone else did this idea. Whoever put the idea here it was me because I used an Ipad this is a laptop I am using. So the Mystery Club is not only the Mystery Club it is also a snack store and a hotel. We do Mystery club hotel and snack store because when a visiter comes for a problem they just bring the person that is acting strange to my friend Miranda and me for a few days. We will give the person some food from the snack store and take are of them from the hotel. If you have a mystery don't be afraid to tell me. I am sure this will not only help you but the hole community. I hope you know that this will help the community. Thank you and goodbye

To: The hole King Community

πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚

Comments

• LoveFunUnicorn
    LoveFunUnicorn Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

The Mystery Club will not only help with you it makes you feel like home. When Miranda and me open for the first time we will be kind to everyone that comes. We love our other friends like Makenzie,Jackie,Emily,Jasmine and Miranda. No matter what happens we will try to open. I love to help because when you help there is a feeling inside that makes you feel warm. Thank you for reading this and goodbye. Remember keep on making the community a better place!!!

To: The hole King CommunityπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?