๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Farm Heroes game 1414

Options
wblinkers
wblinkers Posts: 10 Level 2

when I watch the helps videos, it shows that when you activate the "clown" or colorful objeck--not sure what they are called, it shows that they ignite the firecrackers.....when I try that, mine DO NOT ignite the firecrackers. I don't see how there is any way to win this game with that particular help.....has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Don't worry! I will tagging Farm Heroes Expert Players if they can help :

@MountainMom or @encantes

If youย want to win gold barsย on this game, you can clickย hereย to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a farmtastic day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,769 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @wblinkers and a warm welcome to our fantastic community!

The "clown" character you mentioned is actually a Super Fruit Booster. When you click on this booster, it removes a 3x3 section of the board around itself. It also gives a +2 addition to any cropsies in that section that you need to collect. Unfortunately, it does not impact firecrackers. I hope this helps. Keep farming with us!

FYI: These types of questions get answered more quickly when you add them to the "Support" section rather than the "Discussions" section. As always, thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim .

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,809 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @wblinkers and Welcome in this sweetest Community ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“

Tks for tag @Diamond Lim

Let me play again level 1414 and I try to give you some tips:

It's call super fruit and if you match it the adjacent crospies will be harvested.

I suggest to match as soon as possible the firecrakers especially in the bottom and the 2 flowers next to the super fruit. These latter are not helpful for the firecrakers but it's better to use the tractor if you have it. When you have a good number of cropsies use the super fruit.

Let me know !

I wish you a nice day๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

ย I want to help you and navigate you better through the community.ย 

Hereย &ย hereย is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community!ย Hereย you can find all games at a glance.ย Hereย you get answers to the most common problems andย hereย you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun ๐Ÿ˜Š I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.ย ย ๐Ÿ’–

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?