Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Choo Choo keeps showing as Completed! **CM: Investigating**

gmverdi1976
gmverdi1976 Posts: 38 Level 2
edited October 2020 in Support

the chop chop challenge event just popped up today but it says it is completed already? I didnt even play it. WHY?

Answers

• suzeq02
    suzeq02 Posts: 37 Level 2

I have the new map and it is easy to use. However, since the new map has been added I have had problems getting Choo Choo Challenge! It comes up but shows completed and I haven’t been able even get it to work. I checked for updates on my devices, tried restarting it, and contacted customer care with no resolution. I tried all to resolve then realized this has been going on since the new map appeared. In addition, I never received the first challenge this week! Frustrating!

• suzeq02

QueenB, Thank you for responding. When games run too long I often lose out. This happens often when you make changes to the game. For example; 1. Since you have installed the new map I have not been able to play the Choo CHoo Challenge. Instead the notice comes up the game has been completed and I never played it. Screen shots below. 2. I did not get the Daily challenge day one, was denied the prize on day two even though I completed the challenge in the allotted time and I have not received the challenge for day three. I have all current updates and have restarted the game. I have been playing it for years and other glitches have been resolved. These have not.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    edited October 2020

@QueenB When it comes to the daily challenge that suzeq02 mention. I have it. And from what she wrote it´s still the same problem that was in the one before in august. Work for some and not for others.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/308534/farm-challenges/p3

I get the popups but one was in wrong order. And for me. I get the reward, but then I have to close the game and start again to get the popup that say what next is. The one before in august, if I missed the challenge I didn´t get popup telling that I missed. So far I haven´t missed in this so don´t know if it´s the same.

So like I said it´s still the same problem that was before. But the daily challenge had problems before so I don´t think that is connected to new things in the game, it is the challenge it self that don´t work as it should. It had been problem whit this since the first one turned up.

But the choo choo problem probably came whit the new map.

@suzeq02 if you see this before time runs out. The third challenge yesterday was to play 3 super hard levels. It was ok to play old levels. The fourth, for today is to use 3 different companions. For me it ends thursday morning at 6.

• suzeq02

Piaanderson thank you! Customer care was able to resolve he problem for right now. It sure can get frustrating at times.

• gmverdi1976

oops that's choo choo challenge

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Hi @gmverdi1976!

Do you mind posting a screenshot so we can see what the issue might be and showing the message that is has been completed?

Thanks 🙏

• gmverdi1976

sure ..here u go. I opened my game this morning and challenge popped up but it says i completed it already. and i have not done anything different, my memory is clear and i logged out and logged back in. Everything else works fine

• gmverdi1976

and just restarted my android ..log off and logged back in and now all my quests are gone. there have been so many tech issues lately. the other day I had to uninstall and install and lost everything and I understand that nothing gets replaced that is bought but you cant buy boosters with money so that does not make sense☹and I spend ALOT on gold bars. this is all getting quite annoying and it sucks cause I love this game

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,507 Friends Moderator

Hello @gmverdi1976,

I am sorry to hear about your technical issues, even after you reinstalled the game. I always consider that a last resort because all boosters and magic beans are lost. Those items reside on your device, whereas gold bars reside in your account on King.com.

Regarding Choo Choo's Challenge; This event appears periodically for a limited time with each appearance. The fact that it has disappeared may be simply because this occurence of the event expired. Be assured that it will reappear in the near future. I cannot explain why it indicated that you had already completed the event unless it was responding to an earlier occurence of the event. Perhaps one of our more tech savvy experts can offer some advice -- any ideas @Chicken_Slayer or @BQN537 or @firebombmarkus ?

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,065 Pro Player 👑

Hi @gmverdi1976

I did get the same issue as you for the Choo Choo Challenge a long time ago on my iPhone. I didn’t do anything about it because I knew it would appear in my game again eventually. I know that doesn’t help you but I will tag @encantes & @bearwithme to see if they have any ideas 💡.

Sorry I couldn’t be more help 🚜🐨

Thanks for the tag @MountainMom but I am not tech savvy at all I’m afraid 🚜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?