Player cheating

Leanne_Faddel
Leanne_Faddel Posts: 33 Level 2

This morning when I checked my progress I saw this. King 11730164453 just progressed to the top. I check this on a regular basis because Carol and I are head to head. Where did this guy come from.

Please investigate!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Hi @Leanne_Faddel!

It’s very frustrating when people do not play by the rules and cheat their way to success, and we’re sorry that you have been affected by this.

Rest assured that King does not condone this behavior in our games. Our games teams are always working on improving our games and finding ways to stop cheating.

At the moment it is not possible to remove this player from your team but we will make sure the studio hears your feedback πŸ˜‰

Keep collecting honey and hopefully QueenBee will help you out 🍯🐝

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @Leanne_Faddel

Hi @QueenB

I know this is an old topic, but I haven't been here for around six months and I am catching up on what I missed. Because I have completed the last level, the only way for me to get more pots is to replay old levels. It's a boring method, but I can easily get 100 or more pots in an hour by this method. Maybe this person did the same?

BTW, it's not me.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

I think you would be paired with a different group, say like with other players that are on the last level just like you so it would be fair.

But yeah, some players might go back to older levels to improve their scores and get more stars, but that's the challenge πŸ˜‰

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @QueenB

If I was paired with four other players that have completed the last level, then it would be virtually impossible to get the 400 pots in a fortnight. One episode means you can get around 60 pots per person. And that's if you get three stars on every level. Most teams that I have been in only have one or two other active payers on a regular basis. In theory it's possible, but the reality is it means a lot of time playing level one on an endless basis.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?