why are my stars not adding to my liberty mouse after i pass a level? Some of my liberty mouses shou

Options
snseol
snseol Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2020 in Support

why are my stars not adding to my liberty mouse after i pass a level? Some of my liberty mouses should have reached level three to where I should be getting the level three benefits. Please fix this issue.

‘Also, when are the locked items available to use (items to use at beginning of game)?

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,814 Farm Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi @snseol and a warm Welcome in this Community.

I'm sorry but you have posted your question in Farm Heroes Saga but your problem is in Alpha Betty Saga.

But don't worry I will tag some experts of your game to help you: @abe_coffee

@QueenB may you please move this thread in Alpha Betty Community

I wish you a nice day🌞😉🤗

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited December 2020
    Options

hi @snseol

👑 liberty mouse ... levels 96-140 👑  

💡 what you can do ... look at levels 96-140 on the map 💡

... 💡according to the image you posted ... you need 30 more stars ... you have 105 of 135 now 💡

🍮 there is nothing wrong with the locks on the other image ... they are always locked for everyone 🍮  

🍮how to proceed ... play levels from 96-140 that have one or two stars until you get 3 stars on each 🍮 

🍮 good luck on level 115 🍮 

🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?