"Something went wrong, please reload" message

Options
Fnbill
Fnbill Posts: 3 Newbie
edited December 2020 in Support

Been getting this for about a month. Refreshing doesnt help, logging out and in doesnt help. Contacting King doesnt help......

Im using windows on my laptop, NOT Facebook.

Clicking on Bubble witch or farm super saga and they open no problem.

Obviously nothing I can do, King won't try to do anything, just keep suggesting the forum. Im not scrolling through months of messages to maybe find a similar issue.

Any from King listening now??

Bill

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,824 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Fnbill and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm so sorry that from a long time you have an issue with Farm Heroes Saga game. Did you try in your Laptop, to change the browser in Opera or Mozilla?

Let me tag @PummyRaj @Chicken_Slayer @MountainMom if they have already solved this issue.

I wish you a lot of fun here in the Community 🌞

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Fnbill
    Options

Hiya-

I didnt try another browser because the other games work fine on the king website.

It has just froze with the message coming up...

😫

Thanks!

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,025 Level 5
    edited December 2020
    Options

@Fnbill You say you play on laptop. Do you play on king.com. There is two levels (1225 and 1240) that gives that error. So if you are on one of the levels thatΒ΄s why you get the error.

King.com still using flashplayer and flashplayer will no longer be supported by the end of the year so they not going to fix the problem.

For me I think that they should see to move king.com over to html so we can play there if we want to. But I donΒ΄t know if they do that.

If you have windows 10 on your laptop you can download the app from microsoft store. If you playing by logging in with an acount you can use the same in the app and you will be on your level. If you not have an account yet make sure that created one before you download the app.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,844 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Fnbill,

Sometimes it is necessary to clear this faulty page from your browser history. You don't need to clear your entire history, just those pages related to the Farm Heroes Saga game, although it may be easier to clear your entire history since this problem has been occurring for over a month. You may also want to restart your PC after this action, but I don't think it is necessary. Let me know if this works. If not, we will try to get it escalated.

Any ideas @kiara_wael?

• Fnbill
    Options

Hi Folks

@MountainMom -I did clear history, didn t help, Thanks!

@piaandersson -I am at 1240, that explains a lot. Went and downloaded it at the store and can proceed from that level now. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?