I am on level 1026 - Rancid. What a waste of time. I won't be spending any more time on this game.

Options
Marje_Wilson
Marje_Wilson Posts: 2 Newbie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Answer

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,661 Friends Moderator
    edited December 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Marje_Wilson,

Don't give up yet!

In addition to suggestions from my friend @encantes, it might be helpful to know that you can grow a grass seed if you hit it with a shovel booster, even if it is in the slime. This can clear a lot of slime and help you defeat that pesky Rancid! The grass seeds only grow with clean water, not slimy water, so the shovel booster can be quite helpful. You can also run over grass seeds with the tractor booster to get them to grow. As soon as you grow a grass seed, more will show up and they will usually be in the slime, so this is the perfect time to use the shovel booster to grow a grass seed.

Another tip from my friend @encantes -- if your shovel booster inventory is ZERO, you can "buy" three shovel boosters with 250 magic beans. You just need to click on the "+" sign on your shovel inventory to make this happen. But remember, it only works when you have no shovel boosters in inventory.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,071 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

Don't worry! I will tagging @encantes and @MountainMom if they can help you to solve this level. πŸ˜‰

By the way, please don't posting spam words on this discussion of King Community, thank you! 😊

πŸ”₯ Hot topicsΒ hereΒ right Now 🌢

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,946 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Marje_Wilson and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

Happy that you join the Community and happy to help you. About Rancid level 1026, may I suggest to you,first try to match the black grass seeds with the water droplets to have the grass, from the top just to avoid the cascade effect and so on the droplets on the right and left! Grow the seeds near the slime to turn it into grass and match the crospies and slowly the grass will become bigger and bigger. Is not a hard level, I'm sure that you will pass it! Good luck

Tks for tag @Diamond Lim

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,661 Friends Moderator
    edited December 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Marje_Wilson,

Don't give up yet!

In addition to suggestions from my friend @encantes, it might be helpful to know that you can grow a grass seed if you hit it with a shovel booster, even if it is in the slime. This can clear a lot of slime and help you defeat that pesky Rancid! The grass seeds only grow with clean water, not slimy water, so the shovel booster can be quite helpful. You can also run over grass seeds with the tractor booster to get them to grow. As soon as you grow a grass seed, more will show up and they will usually be in the slime, so this is the perfect time to use the shovel booster to grow a grass seed.

Another tip from my friend @encantes -- if your shovel booster inventory is ZERO, you can "buy" three shovel boosters with 250 magic beans. You just need to click on the "+" sign on your shovel inventory to make this happen. But remember, it only works when you have no shovel boosters in inventory.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?