Boosters gone

Kkaany
Kkaany Posts: 1 Newbie

All my boosters disappeared- no new phone or update!!! I had over 300 on some of them. Not happy and please assist.

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,853 Friends Moderator
    edited December 2020

Hello @Kkaany and welcome to our farmtastic community!

Boosters are stored locally on your device, so they should not "disappear" if you have not changed devices. And an update of your software (device or game) should not affect your boosters. Click HERE to get advice from my friend @Lola_Pop regarding lost boosters.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello and welcome to the sweet King community.

We hope you have your boosters back after following the steps outlined.

We will be here to continue helping. Thanks and keep enjoying

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

@MountainMom just for future reference, sometimes boosters can be lost when the game updates depending on the size. That's why King don't recommend saving too many up 🤨

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5

@Kkaany Don´t know if you will read this.

You say that the boosters are gone. Do you have a grey padlock where the boosters should be or do you have some boosters left.

If you have a grey padlock on all you can try to replay some levels. Scroll down and take them in order.

Level 5.. Level 8...Level 13... Level 23...Level 31... And level 72.

Then try the level you are on.

If that didn´t help. If you play on mobil (or tablet) clear the cache. You should find that in the moible/tablet if you go to settings---apps. Find farm heroes and there go to storage and then click clear cache. If you play on a computer clear the cache in the browser you use. Or try another browser.

If that didn´t help. Close the game. Then clear cache again. Then open the game. Do not hit play. Instead go to the yellow cirkel down to the left (if you play on phone/tablet). Click on that then click on your profile and log out. Play 5 levels. Then close the game. Then open the game. Go to the yellow cirkel then profile and log in and play.

If that didn´t work. Same close game and clear cache. Log out again and play levels 1 up to 73. Then log in again. It is a quit of levels to play again. One played just 1 - 15 and got the boosters back, so you can try that first.

If that didn´t help the only option left is to reinstall the game. But be aware reinstall the game can make you loose your boosters so you start whit just 1.

If you still have some boosters, I don´t know what causing that.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,853 Friends Moderator

Thanks @Chicken_Slayer, I am sad to learn that boosters can be lost during app updates, but I am glad that I have not experienced such a failure. Thanks again for enhancing my game knowledge.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I must be lucky then. At times, I have had over 700 boosters saved and I have never lost one for any reason. Other than deleting/re-installing the app.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?