Non-beneficial moves and level 360

Options
Evan_Lei
Evan_Lei Posts: 295 Level 3

I played level 360 now. I can't pass it because of the weird spider web layout. The move count also affects me from collecting all of the level's orders.

At this level, I see that there were some non-beneficial moves in there. When I match 4 cropsies at the same time the hint shows 3. When I match with 5 cropsies or a T or L layout it also shows 3. It sometimes shows cropsies matching from these orders from this level.

I played the level 300s since mid-2019. It is the hardest "hundred" I've ever played, and the episodes starting level 341 to 355 and 356 to 370 were the hardest.

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,818 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Evan_Lei Good Morning 🌞🌞🌞🌞

I played again level 360, it's not very hard and you have enough moves 21! Try to match the webbed cropsies closed to the nest and next to the firecrakers, it will help you. I don't care about the hint, I always check the best move not the hint! If you have 1 shovel or tractor booster it's good to cleare the nest and to move faster the spider in the other nests.

If you need more information don't hesitate to write, we are all here to help youπŸπŸ“πŸŽπŸπŸ“πŸŽ

I wish you happy Holidays πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,143 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Evan_Lei πŸ€— A Warm Welcome Back to this wonderful King Community πŸ™‚

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck in level # 360 from a while now!

Are you playing the game on a mobile device or on a laptop? The reason I am asking this is, that some of the levels vary from device to device for some reason! So, I would like to play on a similar device and see if I can provide any tips for you.

And with regards to the "Hints" -- I too have noticed that! But, what I have realized is - those hints will be shown when there are some cascades to be followed after that "hinted move". Even-though, we make a move we feel best for that turn, we could have benefitted more by "following the hint"!

I cannot say that, this is the same for every hint! But, most of the times, it is πŸ‘οΈ

Did I make sense?

Please post back with the device details, etc., In the mean time, I will check the other levels also πŸ™‚

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Weekend πŸ“ 🍐 πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?