๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Lost my Scroll-back on FHS

Eggcracker
Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
edited January 2021 in Support

A little while ago I found the scroll-back through levels feature on my game, now it's completely vanished.

I was hoping to go back and collect a few beans by passing early games with 3 stars, I've only got 179 to my name right now! โ˜น๏ธ I send them to people, but get zilch back, bar the rare 100.

ยซ1

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,777 Farm Moderator

Hi @Eggcracker ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ

I'm sorry that you have a problem with Go to level bar, I play with my Samsung mobile and it's working! Did you try to clear the cache and reboot your device? If you want to play old levels you can scroll down with your device, is a little longer but you can win levels for beans with 3 stars!

Let me know if this does not help๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

I wish you a nice day๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Eggcracker

Hello, I play on a laptop, not a mobile device. The scroll-back was there a few days ago, now it's gone, no matter where I press. I can't play my game, I've not enough beans to buy spades, and at this level you need all the help you can get (3661).

I send lives to people but get none back, apart from the occasional 1.

Any advice would be most welcome, I'm lost without this game, I've tried other games but couldn't find one that suits like FHS.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

It could be possible that it is just a test function for now. So it could come again. Please keep your device & game up to date and clear the cache. Please play a level and the game will update and it could be back. Please try it out. Test functions come and go, please note! thanks

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @Eggcracker don't worry, its not a test function but it could be that its playing up. I have noticed on my windows 10 app that it has just started behaving which it hadn't done before now.

Try scrolling up past your avatar...if all else fails when you get to the top level as soon as you start scrolling down a little it should reappear. As always, check for updates ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well done on the level btw!

• Lady_Choo

I just discovered as well I have more luck with it working if I click on the screen to scroll down rather than use the mouse wheel oddly...

• Eggcracker

Yep, that worked, thank you!

Just need someone to send me beans now, I can't play without them.

• Lady_Choo

Ah that I cannot help with lol.

I seem to keep getting king and facebook names coming up in my beans lists so I don't know if you can mix them or if its just mine not behaving ๐Ÿ˜ถ

• Eggcracker

Hiya, ever since Flash player stopped, so did my beans. I'm guessing the players that sent them no longer play. I've not progressed for over a week, all I can do is scroll back and win by 3 stars, to get 250 beans. It's really tedious.

We both play FHS on King, and though we get requests from each other, the beans never arrive. Just the odd 'everyone gets a life' one.

I got rid of my old FB game, because I thought that might be causing the problem, unfortunately no! At present I've got about 3000, all collected by replaying old games.

I love this game so much, but it's a pain in the derriere right now ๐Ÿ˜๏ธ

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,344 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Eggcracker ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome Back ๐Ÿ

Wish you a Very Happy New Year! Hope you and your family are doing great!

Unfortunately, not receiving any more Beans has become a big issue in the game right now! We did send a heads-up to the Farm In-charge to check into it. And I think they have already alerted the Farm Studio about it. Let me double check on that ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Our @Chicken_Slayer has suggested something to a player on how to receive extra Magic Beans from others. Let me find that post and give you that tip.

Few tips I would recommend (which I follow) to gain Magic Beans --->

If I remember correctly, you have downloaded the game onto a mobile device, right?

1) If so, you should be able to receive "special events" from time to time. Did you see any at all? For example, right now, the Chicken Coop challenge is going on (The Golden Egg Hunt). Recently, there was another event with the "Fire Crackers".

Any and all these special events reward us Magic Beans. When we finish the first 3 levels, we receive 5000 Beans. And the last 3 levels (from 7 to 9), we receive another 5000. That is 10,000 Beans altogether.

So, make sure not to miss playing any of those special events. If not the last 3 levels, just finish from 1 to 3 levels and collect 5000 Beans.

** Usually, the levels from 7 to 9 are the hardest to beat.

2) Another best way to receive the Beans is to "Finish the Quests"

There are Quests, that give you from 250 to 1000 per each task. And those tasks are also very easy to finish....

Some examples -- use a Companions 5 times in a single level; Finish so and so level (usually, it would be 2nd or 3rd level from the one you are playing now) ; Get a better score on a past level, etc., All these are easy tasks to fulfill, right?

3) And last but not least... Make sure you do not use a Companion in any of your levels, so that you won't waste 50 to 90 Beans each time you play a level.

Luckily, with the HTML version, we are receiving good amount of boosters as the Daily Bonus. Store them use in one of those "super hard" or the "tricky" levels that are hard to beat and/or in Rancid Levels.

I forgot which level you are at! If you have not collected all of the Companions, you can try to collect them all. And, there are rewards of Magic Beans in "Farm Club" too. Did you make sure you have collected all the rewards in Farm Club?

So, that's all my friend! These are some of the ways to earn those precious Magic Beans with the new mode of the game.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Have a Farmtastic Day and great weekend ahead ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“

• Eggcracker

Good morning, I play on a laptop, level 3662, so have a bit of experience ๐Ÿ™‚

I get very few quests, none for about 2 weeks now.

To win games you need spades and companions, and for that you need beans. Some harder games can use-up thousands of beans to pass, and I can't afford to waste any of the few I have.

My game is up to date.

My husband has the same problem, usually we ask for 20 or so lives from each other, but when sent they never arrive.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?