๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Disappearing quests

Options
LeaC
LeaC Posts: 138 Level 3

Hi, I logged out of the game and all of my quests disappeared. Why did that happen? The little tab at the bottom has the number 6 by it like theyโ€™re all still there but itโ€™s empty

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@LeaC Hi and welcome, Please check you device and game are up to date and clear the cache from your app store or browser. Log out and restart your device and see if this resolves your issue. You may need to play a few levels to see if any of your quests start to appear

Thank you

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,821 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hello dear @LeaC ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome Back to the Community ๐ŸŒบ

First of all, wish you and your family, a very Happy, Healthy and Joyous New Year ๐ŸŽˆ

Coming back to the issue with "Disappearing Quests" -- unfortunately, this is an issue that has been affecting some of the players. The Studio was already informed by our Farm Community In-charge ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

They will be looking into it and investigating as soon as possible. Currently, they are busy with other things, as they just came back from the Holidays.

In the mean time, can you please give me your device details? If you are playing on multiple devices, please post that info also and how the Quests are working on both of them.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day and a great rest of the week ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿค

• LeaC
    LeaC Posts: 138 Level 3
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj,

thanks for the reply. I still donโ€™t have any quests or events even after playing a few levels. Iโ€™m currently playing on my iPod touch. I moved it onto that device from my iPhone about a month ago so everything is up to date. The main game is playing fine. I miss the quests as they were a handy way to get boosters lol

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,821 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you dear Lea ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

I will note down the info, and give you a heads-up if there is any update with the issue.

Unfortunately, playing some of the levels, will not bring back the missing Quests ๐Ÿ˜” But this trick might...

** Log out of the game completely and close the App --- Do not open the App for couple of hours --- Then, you go back to the game and log in --- check if you have your quests back.

If you have both Facebook and Kingdom accounts, try switching between them. For example when you logged out, you were playing through Facebook. Now, while going back after few hours, log in through Kingdom account. See if this trick helps! (Did this make sense?)

Please note that, it is not an official remedy. But, just my way of exploring and experimenting ๐Ÿ˜…

Another trick.... this is explained and followed by one of our friends @Rancid ๐Ÿ‘‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘‡๏ธ

** What you may have to do to get your quests back is to log out of the game and complete the first 23 levels. You should then get a quest which is to beat level 24. Once you do that, you should get your three quests back. Log back in and see if that helps. I have personally had this problem my self from time to time.

Make sure that you have internet access before, during and after you play level 23.

Please see if this trick helps. If you have any doubts about it, I am sure @Rancid would be able to help us out ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Hope one of the tricks work out and you receive the Quests back into your game. Once you see them, do not log out of your account - which is the trigger for them to disappear ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Will talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day and great rest of the weekend ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“

P.S: Just realized that I have not addressed the point you wrote about the digit at the "Quests" icon. It is also another glitch, just like the number we used to have at the "Animal Farm" (remember that?). So, please ignore that also for now ๐Ÿ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?