❄️ Farm Pass Frosty Season - How to Play!❄️ HERE

Farm Heroes - I absolutely love this game!

jessnordyke70jessnordyke70 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 13 in Discussions

I absolutely love this game! I have been playing it since it came out I think anyway! I believe started playing in 2013 or somewhere close to there, I love this game!

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 37,717 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

That was great and thanks for your playing Farm Heroes Saga! 😊

🔥 Hot topics here right Now 🌶

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑🌟 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS & Community Hub! (BW3S & COTR ➡️ 25th March 2021 together!) Help to vote amazing idea's lists here! 🌟👑

💫 Failure is the mother of success! 💫
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• jessnordyke70jessnordyke70 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Diamond Diaries thank you for your feedback. How do I play the contests in order to get the extra features you are offering? I don’t see the farm pass frosty season except for in other people’s comments that also includes the math challenge as well. How do I access it?

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 13,019 Farm Moderator

Hello @jessnordyke70 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am very glad to know that you love Farm Heroes Saga.

That is such a long time and I think I have also started playing at the same time 😃 I am in 3700's now, which level are you in?

With regards to taking part in the contest, please click on this link (in Green letters) ---> Farm Heroes Saga Math Contest

Just for my clarification, are you on a computer or on a mobile device right now, to comment in the Community?

Signature - Moderators 2021 FHS PummyRajpng
  • Lady_ChooLady_Choo Posts: 13,494 Farm Moderator

Its my all time favourite too!

And the only game I keep the sound up on haha.

Keep social distancing 🥕 Stay Local no trips to Barnard castle! 🥕 Protect your loved ones 🍓 Hands face space 🍓 
    Stars follow the sun, there is beauty and light to be had even in the darkest day. They will rise again.⭐

Farm heroes addict collecting cropsies since 2013. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.