Ads boosters and extra moves

Options
yatish355
yatish355 Posts: 50 Level 2

I am playing farm heroes saga on two id's. On one id I am getting ads time to time in the start and accordingly boosters after the advt. Apart from it time to time I get extra moves upto 5 if all the moves end up. On other id I am not getting such adds either in start or after lapsile of all the moves. It seems I was getting such adds in this id too but seems I had disallowed such adds in this id and after it I am not getting such adds. Is there any way to allow such adds?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@yatish355 Hi and welcome, The video ads feature is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems. It is also device specific so you can have the feature on one device and not on another. I play multi device and always find it rare to get al feature on every device

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋 @yatish355

Welcome to the sweet King community. The same explanation that Freddy has given you for the video function, works for the additional movements and for all the functions and temporary events of the King games. These are always test features that the Studio randomly throws to groups of players. That is why they are not always available and not for all players. Thanks and keep enjoying

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Just to add what has been said, I normally get the ads for free boosters and sometimes the option to see ads for an extra five moves if I fail to complete a level. However, sometimes I can go for a week or two without getting any. And then they just re-appear.

Please note that sometimes features are disabled for a time to allow the team to make adjustments on how they work.

• yatish355
    yatish355 Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner @QueenB I have played on five different devices for both my id's with the same result. On both the id's I am at level 3850. On one id I get adds in start to get some booster or after lapse of all the moves I get adds for getting upto 5 extra moves. I didn't say that I get such adds always. But in other id it seems before 2 years I denied for adds accidently and after it I am not getting such adds in that id. I asked the question that is there any way to allow these adds in that id.

• raminjeri
    raminjeri Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

سلام من تبلیغات دریافت نمیکنم علتش چیست

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
    Options

Welcome to King Community.

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area of King Community. 

Don't worry! You make sure to translate from your current language to English language first then you copy and paste with using English Language on Google Translate on next time as well. 

Click on Google Translate 

Hope you have a nice day.

• raminjeri
    raminjeri Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Hello, why do not I receive ads in the game, please

Tell me what I should do, how to activate the tabloids that I see in the game and get rewards.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,048 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @raminjeri 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

Have you not received the Ads at all OR stopped receiving them recently?

** If you have not seen them at all, the reason could be that it is not your turn yet to receive the Ads. Because, the Farm Team sends out all the special features and games, to few groups of players at a time. Until our turn comes, we have to wait for those special features.

** If the Ads have stopped coming recently, the Farm team had to turn off this feature recently.as players were having a glitch!

Can you please clarify? Will talk to you soon.👍️

Have a wonderful rest of the day and a great week ahead 🍎 🍏 🍎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?