Need help with level 189

Options
629abigail
629abigail Posts: 13 Level 2

I need help I can't pass level 189 in farm heroes saga.

Can you please help me?

Best Answer

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,768 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @629abigail and welcome to our farmtastic community!

Level 189 is a Super Hard Level so it is no surprise that it is difficult to win. I just relapsed the level and got 1 star without using any boosters. So, here is my advice:

1. Put priority on collecting the chicks. You need 8 of them so whenever you get the chance to match 3 eggs, do it. You will notice that the eggs are not affected by the slime, whereas the slime makes the cropsies angry.

2. Collect cropsies in the grass. The cropsies in the grass have higher point values typically than the ones lower in the board. You can move angry cropsies into the grass to get rid of their mad faces. This is helpful with the three types of cropsies you need to collect. Since you don't need to collect apples, you don't need to worry about them being or getting angry.

3. There is a bit of luck involved on every level in this game, so hope for a lucky board.

4. Finally, if you do a search on the Internet for "Farm Heroes level 189" you will find YouTube videos showing how to beat the level -- often without boosters and getting a 3-star rating.

I hope this helps!

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,768 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @629abigail and welcome to our farmtastic community!

Level 189 is a Super Hard Level so it is no surprise that it is difficult to win. I just relapsed the level and got 1 star without using any boosters. So, here is my advice:

1. Put priority on collecting the chicks. You need 8 of them so whenever you get the chance to match 3 eggs, do it. You will notice that the eggs are not affected by the slime, whereas the slime makes the cropsies angry.

2. Collect cropsies in the grass. The cropsies in the grass have higher point values typically than the ones lower in the board. You can move angry cropsies into the grass to get rid of their mad faces. This is helpful with the three types of cropsies you need to collect. Since you don't need to collect apples, you don't need to worry about them being or getting angry.

3. There is a bit of luck involved on every level in this game, so hope for a lucky board.

4. Finally, if you do a search on the Internet for "Farm Heroes level 189" you will find YouTube videos showing how to beat the level -- often without boosters and getting a 3-star rating.

I hope this helps!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

We have a video here as well for help with level 189 as well if it is any use to you πŸ˜€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?