No beans and no lives

Options
nanabananika
nanabananika Posts: 18 Level 2

am a regular player with over 3000 levels.I have noticed a while a go I am not getting lives from my friends who play every day...I have personally ckecked, because on my list for sending lives and asking for them are friends who I see very often ...I have ask 4 of 28 I have on my list now if they are becoming my requests, when I am asking for lives...no ! I can send and ask normally...Where is the point of this game, when old player can not play the game as usually...I have no beans...I was stupid and try also to reinstall the game and lost all my boosters because of that....and that is not only the issue of fb...because I have the same problem on King. I am really thinking of stop playing this game after a years....because it is no point to use houndreds of life to play old levels without 3 stars to get beans....which I really need for playing...Why do I have all the time the same players for choose....how do I changed them.....perhaps they do not play the game anymore....no no....that is not the problem....one of my close friends is on my list and I keep asking her for help and she is not becoming my requests....can anybody help? Or I give up from playing....

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @nanabananika I remember you saying the same on another thread,

Can you remind me the phone and OS version you use. The app version you have had and on Monday when the team are back in the office, we can ask @QueenB to see if there are any current issues.

Also make sure your companions are unchecked unless you want to use them as that will use beans up.

🐥

• nanabananika
    Options

I am sorry, because i couldn't find the old thread....I am a new one here 😁. I am using huawey nova T5 with android 10, version 5.54.2. Thank you for helping me.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

No worries it's easier to start a new thread sometimes then they don't get confused. I surprised myself by remembering 🤦🤣 it will likely be early next week but I will make sure that we find something out for you.

Just as a point when you uninstalled the game before reinstalling did you clear the play store cache as well as system cache? They are two separate areas. The play store cache saves game loads so if it had a slight fault it can reinstall with that fault.

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    edited February 2021
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer

Hi All,

Same here, we tried logging in with Facebook instead of King. My husband got 16k beans, I got zilch! I'm stuck in limbo, can't play without beans. I have 124!

We send each other lives when requested, but they never arrive. To add insult to injury when I get a rare life or two from others they stay as lives, don't turn to beans, even with 5 games on the board.

Played all the old games I can to get the odd 250, but that's a pain in the butt doing that.

I play on a laptop, Windows 10, most recent FHS version.

I'm gutted I can't play, it was keeping me sane 😥

PS. No quests for 3 weeks, relied on them to get some beans.

• nanabananika
    Options

I have made all updates for my phone also..clear all cache...because I thought is my phones faulth but nothing...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?