We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Farm Heroes Saga Tools

Andrea81
Andrea81 Posts: 16 Level 2

Hi, Happy Easter.

I have a problem with Farm Heroes Saga. My ID is 3613210093.

Why do the help tools always disappear? For example, the fruit collector, yesterday there were 9, but today only 1. But yesterday I only used 1. The same goes for the tool to remove a row. It has happened several times now that these disappear from one day to the next.

Why do these collected tools keep disappearing?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,383 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Andrea81 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome Back to our Farmtastic King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you are losing your boosters from the game!

I remember that you are playing on King.com on a computer! Are you still using the same?

Usually, the game / system updates cause the loss of boosters. When there is not much space, App creates space for it's update(s) by removing some of our saved boosters.

I am thinking this could be the reason for you to lose the boosters in your game. Did you see the notification -- "update / reload your browser", often in your game?

I am wondering why it is happening often though! Let me ask our Farm In-charge about this and find out if they know anything! But, if there are not much complaints by other players except from you, it could be the issue with your device itself!

Please let me know and we will discuss further.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day and a great week ahead πŸ“ 🍐 πŸ“

• Andrea81
    Andrea81 Posts: 16 Level 2

Hallo,

danke fΓΌr die Antwort. Ich spiele immer auf dem gleichen Computer. Habe nur den Browser gewechselt, da es seit kurzer Zeit ΓΌber firefox nicht mehr funktioniert. Kann mich da nicht mehr anmelden. Spiele jetzt mit Chrome.

"Neuladen" wird eher selten bei mir angezeigt. Aber die Spielaktualisierungen sind beinahe jeden Tag. Mit den anderen Spielen habe ich keine Probleme.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?