See the icon of new event but it’s not available

Options
Annie_Ng
Annie_Ng Posts: 13 Level 2

Recently I have notices of new event loading into my account, then there’s icon circled in red at the left bottom of my screenshot above appears. But there’s no new event available to play. I did remove the app and re-install it, or sign out then sign into my account either but couldn’t fix it. For your information, I’ve been playing it with my iPhone. Does anyone know what happened with my app? Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,840 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello again Annie 🤗 Thank you for the screenshot and for the explanation 👍️ ❤️

The event you have right now is "Farm Tournament", which has just started today along with the "Level # 4000" event.

Unfortunately, the level 4000 event had some glitches! Because of that, the Farm Team had to pull the event off from the game to rectify that issue.

Please keep an eye on this thread ---> Level 4000 Event Once the event is back on, I will update 👈️ this thread.

With regards to the "Farm Tournament" event ---> It does not start for us and show our actual placement until we play a level and collect the needed Cropsies. For this round, we have to collect Strawberries. If I remember correctly, we must win the level for our Cropsies to be counted 🙂

With regards to missing out on events ---> When this happens again, can you please take a screenshot and post an update here for us? Right now, it will not be possible to investigate what's going on!

Hope I made sense! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍎 🍏 🍎

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?