Level 3892

Anno_2
Anno_2 Posts: 9 Level 2

There are 19 spider webs to get rid of in this level but even though I am clearing them all and therefore winning the level it is showing only 18/19 webs cleared so I cannot move on.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2021 Answer βœ“

Hello dear Anna πŸ€— I was replaying the level to show you what I was addressing above!

To start with, the Game team has designed this level very trickily πŸ˜…. We cannot make more than 12 webs, no matter what. Because, there are only few combinations to move the Spiders to their second nest! I will show you what I meant....

πŸ‘‡ This is how the Board always starts with... notice the Spiders & webs (Cropsies vary) πŸ‘‡

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ This is the board I was able to get 20 webs altogether

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ This is my end board

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ This is the board I could not make enough Webs, AND we don’t have a way either, because all the Spiders are in their places

** Fifty percent of the times, my spiders were not making enough Webs (needed 11 to 12 more). Hence, I ended up losing the level.

Was I clear or confuse you?

I would suggest you to pick a β€œBreaker” Companion to help you to clear the web that is hiding in the corners.

If you still think there is a glitch in the level, please take screenshots (1) after the Spiders settled down in their new nests, and (2) at the end of the level, when you have 1 more move left out.

Those 2 screen shots will show the Farm Team about what’s going on and they will be able to make any needed changes to the level πŸ‘

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍎 🍎 🍎

Answers

• PummyRaj
    edited April 2021

Hello @Anno_2 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Heroic Farm Community!

The reason for you to not able to win the level would be, you must be collecting all the Spiders before they could make the needed number of webs.

Make sure that there are enough webs on the board, before collecting that last Spider πŸ•Έ πŸ•Έ

You will definitely win the level this time πŸ™Œ All the very best πŸ‘

Please let me know if you need further assistance. Have a Farmtastic day 🍎 🍎 🍎

• Anno_2

Hi,

Yes, I am collecting all of the spiders and although I clear the last web then the spider it is not counting the last web for some reason

• Anno_2

Ok, so it worked once but I didn't manage to get the apples then it didn't work again. Definitely a glitch.

• PummyRaj
    edited April 2021 Answer βœ“

Hello dear Anna πŸ€— I was replaying the level to show you what I was addressing above!

To start with, the Game team has designed this level very trickily πŸ˜…. We cannot make more than 12 webs, no matter what. Because, there are only few combinations to move the Spiders to their second nest! I will show you what I meant....

πŸ‘‡ This is how the Board always starts with... notice the Spiders & webs (Cropsies vary) πŸ‘‡

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ This is the board I was able to get 20 webs altogether

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ This is my end board

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ This is the board I could not make enough Webs, AND we don’t have a way either, because all the Spiders are in their places

** Fifty percent of the times, my spiders were not making enough Webs (needed 11 to 12 more). Hence, I ended up losing the level.

Was I clear or confuse you?

I would suggest you to pick a β€œBreaker” Companion to help you to clear the web that is hiding in the corners.

If you still think there is a glitch in the level, please take screenshots (1) after the Spiders settled down in their new nests, and (2) at the end of the level, when you have 1 more move left out.

Those 2 screen shots will show the Farm Team about what’s going on and they will be able to make any needed changes to the level πŸ‘

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍎 🍎 🍎

• Anno_2

Thank you for that. I figured out what was happening after a few more games and managed to pass the level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?