Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Rewards

doradimi
doradimi Posts: 6 Level 2

Hello ,

I’m not receiving super fruits , Amelias boosters and videos for extra moves .

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,396 Candy Moderator

Hello @doradimi 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our pleasant Farm King Community!

I am sorry to say that I am confused with the issue you are having in your game 🤔

1) The Ads were taken out/disabled temporarily as there was some issue with it. That could be the reason for you not receive them anymore!

2) But, with regards to Superfruit and Amelia Airdrop booster —->. We do not receive the Superfruit anywhere, unless the level itself has them.

** We must buy them with Gold Bars, before beginning to play a level. Also, they were the prizes in “Bloom Season” of the Farm Pass event.

** The Amelia Airdrop booster will be provided when we purchase the second set of extra 5 moved with 16 Gold Bars at the end of a level.

Can you please what you were mentioning in your question? You can simply type your reply in blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🐥 🐥 🐥

• Pepori
    Pepori Posts: 1 Newbie

Despues de ver el primer anuncio, me indica conexion perdida y no me da mas movimientos. Y no es problema mio. Lleva mucho tiempo asi.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator

@Pepori Welcome to the community. We ask you please that you use English so that we can all understand you and help you.

I see you are having the same issue with the ads and no connection. That issue has now been fixed, please update your app to the latest version . If you have an android device, clearing the game cache will help too and will hopefully be sorted 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?