Level 2020 - frogs don't move right... bug?

Options
Toffe
Toffe Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 2020.

The frogs don't move to the mushrooms. They move only to the first row. I have tried in PC and iPad. The same result. Impossible to sovle with that issue.

HELP, please!

///Kris

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello Kris @Toffe πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Yes! There has been a bug with the Frogs levels and the Farm Studio has been working on it for the past week (almost).

Since this is the weekend, the team must have taken a break from the work! Then have been working real hard this week to clear the glitches with "no connection" and the "Teams". They do deserve a break!

I am sure there will be a new version for us to download with the fix for all glitches. Hence, I request you to please be patient for 24 more hours, at least πŸ™

Please let me know if you have any other questions with anything pertaining to the game. You can simply type your reply in the blank box below to my comment.

Once again, Thank you for your patience. Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello Kris @Toffe πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Yes! There has been a bug with the Frogs levels and the Farm Studio has been working on it for the past week (almost).

Since this is the weekend, the team must have taken a break from the work! Then have been working real hard this week to clear the glitches with "no connection" and the "Teams". They do deserve a break!

I am sure there will be a new version for us to download with the fix for all glitches. Hence, I request you to please be patient for 24 more hours, at least πŸ™

Please let me know if you have any other questions with anything pertaining to the game. You can simply type your reply in the blank box below to my comment.

Once again, Thank you for your patience. Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?