New Kindle 10 11th gen. isn't syncing/carrying items over..

Options
krystlerose
krystlerose Posts: 94 Level 3

Just for Farm Heroes. I sign into Facebook and I have everything except my saved lives of 58 in my message box, all my quests are gone along with my 18 shovels, 21 tractors, 2 +1's, 75 of the cat, plus crackers and cleaners. All gone. I want to trade my old kindle in but won't be able to play this game after years of playing. I don't want to start from scratch.

Just got new kindle today. All other non-king games are working and carried my items over.

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @krystlerose!

Sorry to hear your boosters and lives are not getting transferred but I'm afraid this is something that we can't guaranty that it will when changing devices. Signing in to Facebook only makes sure that your levels get saved.

For some devices like Apple for example, if you back the game app to Game Center, it will store boosters and lives, but this is up to the device, not the game.

I wasn't aware that the Kindle device had this option too, which is great but there is nothing that we can do from our side so you can transfer the items.

I recommend trying using the items before transferring if you still have access to the old device. As for the quests, keep playing on the new device and it should eventually appear again.

I know this is probably not want to want to hear but I'm sure once you've changed and got back to the game, you'll pile up some new inventory in no time πŸ˜‰

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @krystlerose!

Sorry to hear your boosters and lives are not getting transferred but I'm afraid this is something that we can't guaranty that it will when changing devices. Signing in to Facebook only makes sure that your levels get saved.

For some devices like Apple for example, if you back the game app to Game Center, it will store boosters and lives, but this is up to the device, not the game.

I wasn't aware that the Kindle device had this option too, which is great but there is nothing that we can do from our side so you can transfer the items.

I recommend trying using the items before transferring if you still have access to the old device. As for the quests, keep playing on the new device and it should eventually appear again.

I know this is probably not want to want to hear but I'm sure once you've changed and got back to the game, you'll pile up some new inventory in no time πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?