facebook gameroom gone, so are all my extra stuff

Options
ebee8472
ebee8472 Posts: 65 Level 2

ever since gameroom went away, I'm know in the single digits on power-ups: lawn mower, cat, shovel, etc. I used to have at least 12-15 of them via Gameroom.....so do i ever get them back or are they forfeit? I know to beat a couple super difficult levels i had to call upon a few extras.....now i don't have anything....or much of.

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ebee8472!

The fact that Gameroom is closed now and power-ups do not get transferred between devices, I'm afraid those that you have left are gone.

How are you playing the game now? Via mobile or through a Facebook browser? Do you happen to have W10 on your PC?

You might get access to extra features playing via mobile or W10 and get the chance to collect more power-ups. Also, if you happen to get stuck on a level, just tag our lovely Game Mods @encantes @Lady_Choo @PummyRaj or me and we'll be happy to help 😉

Also, don't miss out on a chance to win Gold bars HERE which you could use to buy power ups 😊

Answers

• Motoa339
    Motoa339 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 2021
    Options

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @ebee8472!

The fact that Gameroom is closed now and power-ups do not get transferred between devices, I'm afraid those that you have left are gone.

How are you playing the game now? Via mobile or through a Facebook browser? Do you happen to have W10 on your PC?

You might get access to extra features playing via mobile or W10 and get the chance to collect more power-ups. Also, if you happen to get stuck on a level, just tag our lovely Game Mods @encantes @Lady_Choo @PummyRaj or me and we'll be happy to help 😉

Also, don't miss out on a chance to win Gold bars HERE which you could use to buy power ups 😊

• QueenB
    Options

Welcome to our Community 🤗

We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Feel free to re-post your comment in English or visit El rincón Hispano and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day 😉

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

If you can download the app from Windows 10 I highly recommend it 😁

• ebee8472
    Options

I do have windows 10, been using since my windows 7 died on me early Jan; when i played this game, one level required me to get into the bonus animals; I had close to 10-15 of everything except shovels, now i hardly have anything. as for Mobile.....i only have a flip phone, don't have the money for a device like that.....if i did, i'd have a switch lite as well.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Switch lites are great and much better than the original switch imo. I have only played animal crossing so far though heh heh.

So you have windows 10. If you go to the microsoft store you can download the game to your computer. So you would log in via Facebook but wouldn't need Facebook open to play it. Similar to Gameroom. But the huge advantage of it is, its quicker than gameroom but also, you can get events on it when its your turn to have them.

I know its a pain but once you can play events you can earn boosters as well that way 😉

Any progress, beans and gold you had will transfer over once you log in. Just sadly not the boosters.

• ebee8472
    Options

i had game room on two of my machines. since gameroom has retired, it is unable to be downloaded....i know, i've tried. before it retired, i was using my old OS drive as an external and had to open gameroom every time i played.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Yeah as QueenB said, Gameroom has gone. Sadly that is Facebooks decision and I think they announced it a couple of years back that it was going, but it was quite quietly. I only saw by accident. Unfortunately King have nothing to do with that.

The windows app doesn't use Gameroom though its just a programme. I have it sat on my taskbar for easy access.

I am not sure if this link will work but we can try!

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NKMKXNQV2M8

• ebee8472
    Options

well that kind of worked, A, i'm able to locate a game i bought a few months back, now i can add that to this PC. B, instead of just 9 or so gold points or whatever, i've got ALOT.....but C, no power ups.....but i am right where i left off. think i'm better off playing it via facebook.....unless it screwed it up and i'm back at 0 power ups...Thank you.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

If you connect via facebook it will give you the same progress for future reference 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?