No Magic beans awarded on New levels! - **FIXED**

nancyb099
nancyb099 Posts: 73 Level 2
edited October 2021 in Support

I completed all these levels and was awarded stars but 0 magic beans not matter how many stars earned on the level. Is anyone else having this problem?

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“

Thank you all for reporting the levels you have not been receiving Magic Beans from πŸ™

As our lovely Game Mods have been saying, we've reported this to the studio and you will be happy to know that this is currently being investigated and hopefully it will get sorted out soon.

As a token of goodwill gesture, we would like to offer you some Magic Beans, could you please tag the @PummyRaj @Lady_Choo or @encantes with your Game ID so we can make that happen?

Thanks for your patience and collaboration Farmers πŸ€—

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,720 Farm Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi and Welcome again in the Community 🌞 🌞

Thank you for your game ID, may I ask to wait few days to have the Magic Beans? Our Farm in charge is not on duty during weekend.

Many thanks for your understanding 🀩 πŸ€— 🀩

I wish a good day 🌞 🌞

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“

Great news all πŸ˜€

The Farm team has been working really hard to correct the issue with the missing Magic Beans when passing a new level.

The good news is that you should now start receiving your Magic Beans reward when passing a new level and we would like to thank you all for your patience and support while this got investigated.

If for any reason this is still persisting, please let us know the level in question, provide us your Game ID and we will look into it.

Thanks again Farmer and a big thanks to the studio for their hard work πŸ€—

Β«13456714

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?