🥕1-2-3 Grow - Collect your Cropsie Badge! HERE!
🎃 Join the Pumpkin Party HERE!
🏁 Episode Race! Race it or Not? We want YOUR feedback! HERE!

why wont my game load i remain on home screen

Tonya_ScanlonTonya_Scanlon Posts: 60 Level 2

I remain on the home screen i have cleared my cache n retried didnt work so i recleared my cache and then rebooted my computer didnt work so i then removed the kings.com both from my bookmarks and from my computer, cleared the cache for the 3rd time rebooted the computer again and the downloaded the kings.com and still wont let me in this actually is the same for all the king games i play here is pic i have clicked to play farm heroes as you will see at top in the tab

Best Answers

• Grumpy_Old_ManGrumpy_Old_Man Posts: 536 Level 4
    Accepted Answer

I think @Lady_Choo is the person to ask here.

Accepted Answer
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Lady_ChooLady_Choo Posts: 15,111 Farm Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Good afternoon @simone058 I am sorry the game is still not working for you.

I know what has happened as it happened exactly the same to me. Your birthday is the 8th of the month? You need to put in 08 so its two digits, then the continue box should light up and you can move on.

Let me know if it works 😊

Accepted Answer
  • Lady_ChooLady_Choo Posts: 15,111 Farm Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Good morning @Havish

and thanks for the tag @Grumpy_Old_Man !

Ok, so first things first. You are playing through Facebook on the chrome browser. Sometimes that can be really slow when you play through that as there is so much junk going on in the background. That's my theory anyway as everything on Facebook is super slow for me with all the adverts and sponsored posts etc etc. My laptop doesn't like it. I haven't heard a lot of people complaining about it though so that's a good thing as it means we can hopefully fix it.

So your choices are to clear cache and cookies and see if that helps.

Have you tried using a different browser?

Do you have a windows 10 computer? If so, have you tried downloading the app from the microsoft store? You can log in with facebook and it works much faster, plus you have access to events.

Come back and let me know if any of that has helped and then we can take it from there 😊

Accepted Answer
Prev13456

Answers