Treasure chest will not go away

Options
ddearl12
ddearl12 Posts: 5 Level 2

I am on level 343 and a treasure chest dropped in, which is great, however every time I click on it and click OK it just goes back to the same spot and will not reload the game. Any suggestions on how to stop this? I have just downloaded the newest update and turned my phone off and back on. Nothing seems to help.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,096 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @ddearl12 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to say that I am very clear about the issue you are facing with the Treasure Chest!

I did not understand where you said "the Treasure box will go back to the same spot and will not reload the game" -- can you please explain a bit more?

** When the Treasure chest appears, we have to play the levels and reach that box. So, you are on level 343 and the Treasure box is at 348. Until you pass those 5 levels, you cannot acquire the treasure.

Then, you will be asked to collect the key -- which should appear after few more levels -- let's say 5 more levels. So, unless you play till 353 and collect the Key, the Treasure box won't be opened.

Since you have this event for the first time, I thought of explaining all this (thinking you might not have known how it works)!!

Can you please tell me if anything different is happening in your game? If so, can you please give a brief explanation?

** To reply back, please type your message in the box given below my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,096 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @ddearl12 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to say that I am very clear about the issue you are facing with the Treasure Chest!

I did not understand where you said "the Treasure box will go back to the same spot and will not reload the game" -- can you please explain a bit more?

** When the Treasure chest appears, we have to play the levels and reach that box. So, you are on level 343 and the Treasure box is at 348. Until you pass those 5 levels, you cannot acquire the treasure.

Then, you will be asked to collect the key -- which should appear after few more levels -- let's say 5 more levels. So, unless you play till 353 and collect the Key, the Treasure box won't be opened.

Since you have this event for the first time, I thought of explaining all this (thinking you might not have known how it works)!!

Can you please tell me if anything different is happening in your game? If so, can you please give a brief explanation?

** To reply back, please type your message in the box given below my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

• ddearl12
    ddearl12 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Good morning PummyRaj

I figured it out. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my phone then I realized it was operator error. LOL I was trying to play the wrong level. All is good. I backed everything up and got back on track. Thank you so much for your reply and for trying to help me. I was just trying to get to that treasure too soon. 🀣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?