Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Impossible Superhard Levels

nancyb099
nancyb099 Posts: 73 Level 2

Frustrated longtime player here. Superhard levels have become impossible to pass without using multiple boosters. are designers trying to slow progress to gain more time to develop new levels or just trying to force players to spend$$$ to acquire extra boosters to pass these levels. It is getting ridiculous. There should be at least the possibility of passing level on skill alone but this is no longer the case. Signing in to receive daily boosters in order to accumulate sufficient to pass a single level is not fun. Here is screenshot of level 4309. You get 15 moves to open 20 oysters, create & eliminate 5 alligators, break 18 ice cubes, mostly hidden under 14 seed squares. Ridiculous. If I do have & use sufficient boosters to pass level I won't be awarded any magic beans as this problem still not fixed after months of reporting. What is going on?

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

I'll give you the moderators and they can definitely help you! @encantes @PummyRaj @Lady_Choo

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @nancyb099 I'm sorry the game is so frustrating at the moment. The studio are working on a fix for the beans issue but it's taking some fixing. A lot of players have that problem so I promise they are looking into it. All levels should be possible without selling your soul, but sometimes they just need a little tweak. So I'm going to pass this over to our farm queen for the studios attention. I cannot promise it will change or how long, but the more players that report levels, the more likely they are to be changed πŸ™‚

• Estera86
    Estera86 Posts: 2 Newbie

Im also loosing interest in this game... So many impossible levels... Trying to pass for weeks and than just wait few months until some settings will be changed in game to make it possible to pass... Come on... Just passed one level like that, "hard" red one and also finally after 6 months when some rules and moves were changed... After around 10 levels im hitting another dead end... Level 1434, trying to pass it from 2 weeks... Give me a break. There is no joy in playing the game like that... Passing few levels per year.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator

Welcome to the community @Estera86 I feel your pain!

Which device are you playing on? I am normally a windows 10 user but I have had more success playing on ipad lately. Not sure why as requirements are still the same.

• Estera86
    Estera86 Posts: 2 Newbie

@Lady_Choo ... I used to play on my phone... but recently since the levels got impossible I'm playing on my win10 laptop since it last only for few minutes until lives run out and boosters recharge 24h. Anyway... it is a pattern for over 2 years now... doesn't matter which devise am I using... trying to pass a level for few months just to finally meet some changes and pass it... only to play few more levels and hit the same problem again and again. It not fun.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?