Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

🥳 Are you Ready for Another Fun Contest? (E N D E D)

Options
PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 32,710 Candy Moderator
edited October 2021 in Contests

Don't have a Community Account yet? 👉Please Sign-Up right HERE👈 It takes only a minute!

Howdy Farmers 🤗 Hope you all are doing great and having in our Contests 🌟 🌟

Today, I came to you with an entirely different challenge! I have never done this before, so, please bear with me 🐥 I was thinking about what to bring to you that is fun and entertaining as well as make you stick to our contests 🤔 🤔

So, here you go… we are doing a puzzle. Let’s become kids again and have fun with “finding the words”. Shall we?

🐥 This is a Daisy Flower with the Petals showing us some letters that form some specific W O R D S;
🐥 The tiny circle in the center is showing the common letter in all those words;
** Those words can be a blocker or an event or a booster or an item that we collect in a level, etc., etc., But, all these words are from our FHS game ✋

Are you ready to accept the Challenge?

Because we are going to be kids to play this puzzle, I will give clues also to find the words. You have to find 5 words from the 10 Clues I gave 🕵️ 🕵️ And, here they are…

(1) Carrots; (2) Chickens; (3) Choo Choo Challenge; (4) Cropsies; (5) Farm Heroes;
(6) Farm Parade; (7) Grass seeds; (8) Grass Weed; (9) Tractor Booster; (10) Turbo Tractor

Prizes 🎁

Every contest must have a prize. The prize for this puzzle is 20 Gold Bars for 5 Farmers who figures out the words FIRST - correctly

Duration ⏰

You have until next Friday, the 8th October 2021;

Timings: @18:00 pm CEST 👩‍🌾 @16:00 GMT 🐥 and  @12:00 pm (USA) EST 👩‍🌾

Terms and conditions for all our contests 👑 👑

Hope you all will have fun and enjoy this contest 🔠 🔡 🔤

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?